Ask Ken at Palisades

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Which retailer is going to carry Vacation Fozzie? It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to get him.

I originally had planned to not buy Invisible Spray Fozzie, but after seeing the prototype I may change my mind. Darn you Ken! I spend my whole life learning to save money only to chance upon Muppet Show action figures while in college!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
Which retailer is going to carry Vacation Fozzie? It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to get him.
Musicland (also www.mediaplay.com)
He will also be in the next issue of Toyfare Magazine

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

I just ordered a MOC Bunsen from EB and they shipped it in a beat up box with a tiny piece of bubble wrap! The glasses were crushed and the blister plastic was severely dented. I've packed sweaters with more care than this. I called the customer service number and they were helpful in paying the shipping costs and arranging a Fed Ex pick up on Monday. The customer service rep was shocked to hear of the poor packing job as well. It almost seemed intentional - you'd just have to see it. Maybe they are trying to unload damaged merchandise. Who knows, but they were quite helpful.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
colonel_ives Nope definitely blood. I just scanned some pictures and sent them to your 'KLilly@palisadestoys.com' account. Let me know your opinion. Thanks!

Yeah it might be blood...but I was worried. My first reaction when you said that was some Beaker looking like Sissy Spacek in Carrie...but that wasn't so bad. STILL...pretty pathetic if you ask me, on two fronts. One, that some QC A-whole would allow that to leave the factory. Two, that someone was working on it while their finger was cut and they obviously should not have been.

This kind of crap is so maddening, and embarrassing. Did you get the stuff off? If not, we'll replace it. Send it in to me at the office so I can add it to my list of stuff I am kicking butt over when I go out there.

dr. gorry ken you said the series 3 sculpts will be at sdcc,will we see all the accessories for the kitchen?and whatabout superhero scooter?or the zoot repaint?and rowlf in tux?

You will see All Series 3 figures, the Kitchen and all accessories (except maybe the Lobsters) will be there. There will be Series 2 product samples, not for sale, for show, and not that you care but there will be Micronauts, Resident Evil 3 and YWASC product samples there for show, but not for sale. We are also going to have the Kermit NASCAR car in the booth with Kermit at the wheel. That is no joke. We'll have lunchboxes for sale and I am working on a couple of special items for a raffle or auction or something, so I'll keep you posted on that.

Gorgon Heap Which retailer is going to carry Vacation Fozzie? It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to get him.

Musicland and ToyFare shared exclusive.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
Musicland (also www.mediaplay.com)
He will also be in the next issue of Toyfare Magazine
Musicland is also known as, Media Play, Sam Goody, Suncoast and I think one other that I can't remember the name of...and according to my information they've all been bought by Best Buy...which, while not a big impact on their figures (this chain is great for some of those "lesser-known" or niche properties) it should mean a dramatic drop in their pricing of DVD's in the near future...might come in handy when the Muppet DVDs start coming out from someplace other than time-life

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Who's in Series 3 again I forgot? I can only remeber Zoot and Rowlf and The Swedish Chef playset.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
not that you care but there will be Micronauts, Resident Evil 3 and YWASC product samples there for show, but not for sale.
i care! actually, i was curious and meant to ask, are you going to have the updated Micronauts figures? or still just the retro line? and btw, what actually happened with the RE figures that pushed them back so far? it was my understanding that they should have been out by now. i think i remember Mike saying something about the sheer size and detail making things go a little slower than you expected, but i don't have that transcript with me to check that...

(BTW, 10 points to the first person who names where my "signature line" is from)

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
Who's in Series 3 again I forgot? I can only remeber Zoot and Rowlf and The Swedish Chef playset.
there's Rowlf the Dog, Zoot, Scooter, and Lew Zealand, and the playset is the Swedish Chef in the Swedish Kitchen.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken-

I had a Bunsen already but I wanted to have a MOC one. He's the only [non-fair] character in mu collection that has no MOC version. He seems to be selling out of the stores near me. The poor guy got smooshed on the way here. Sad to see a smooshed Muppet. :eek: These are just too nice not to have a MOC version. I don't know where i'll keep them all, but I have an amazing amount of closet space in my small San Francisco apartment.----insert pun here----

The unfortunate state of the package really threw me because I have had so much luck with EB Games' online store. They usually take much care with their packaging.