Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I cerrtainly didn't mean the pig was evil. She's just got a bad temper. Forgive the confusion. LOL! She just wears a lot of purple.

Stulz

Reaction score
keep on topic?

No offence .. but could we keep this thread about questions to Ken or about the figure line.. it keeps going off on odd tangents, like it did @ the old place....

just a suggestion

:cool:

Chris

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Chris

MC is notorious for going off topic and the participants are free to do so. It really isn't necessary to censor other people or their thoughts. If everything kept on topic all the time this would be a very boring place. Please be respectful of others and their right to post what they want to post. This is the only cardinal "golden" rule of MC.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Crazy tangents...

We wouldn't be Muppets if we didn't get off into crazy tangents, now would we...

OR Muppet Fans. I'd almost rather be a Muppet, except that ONE little problem about performer's hands...

FOZ

PS
Regarding Mahna Mahna, are there ANY reference materials regarding his lower half? All we see is the top. Wonder what the bottom is like. Also, I've found fur, too expensive, so I'm looking further before attempting to make my own Mahna Mahna (with detachable left eye, of course...right MFest attendees?)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Never thought about Mahnah Mahnah's legs? I wonder.

About being a Muppet - when I was a kid and everybody else wanted to be doctors or firemen, I always said I wanted to be a Muppet. Some would say I have succeeeded!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Re: Mahna Mahna's legs

Hmm, I picture him having legs that are like his arms, purple and not furry. I don't know why but I imagine him wearing sneakers, white ones. Sneakers would fit with his hipster wild jazz man personality. What do you think?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
He could be wearing pink boots for all we know. LOL! I always thought he had bare feet, but I wouldn't ming sneakers.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
****!! *mind

I want some Ming Vase sneakers, but I hear they crunch when you walk on 'em.

matleo

Reaction score
mahna mahna'a legs

Actually there is a segment from SS which featured Mahana Mahna (or a VERY close thereof, with shades) whre he sang about opposites and while doing up and down he flies up n an airplane nd then comes down a few seconds later in a parachute. I think this would be the only time we ever saw his legs I don't remember what they looked like though. I think they were a lot like his arms and then he had red sneakers on. or soemthing like that.

--Matt