Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Don't fret too much. There will reportedly be a "blown-up" version of Beaker in 03 (if the series lasts) that may have a moving mouth.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

I cant wait to see that 'Blown Up 'Beaker !

I wonder if they can put a little tuffed of 'real fur' hair on it ?
That would look great !

See ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wonder what happened to the hair? It's not like Piggy's hair, more like Troll doll hair and that shouldn't be too difficult. I think it would be perfect for the special Beaker!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Yeah,
i think it would be quite easy to do.

And it would look extra cool !

See ay

Alex888

Reaction score
LEW ZEALAND FIGURE!!!

IMPORTANT!!!

Has anyone ever tried to draw Lew Zealand?!? He is incredibly hard to get just right. I think it is the positioning of his eyes and nose on his faced, coupled with an odd shaped head and a huge lower jaw. These pieces add up to one complicated Muppet-head!

I am hoping that the figure looks tons better than the drawing of him. PLEEEEEEEEASE! If it is not too late, try to go back and nail his face with a concept drawing!! In the drawing that has been displayed...his eyes are above his nose too much. On the actual puppet his eyes are further apart, a little bigger, pushed back on his head and are only a little bit higher up on his face than his nose and moustache. PLEEEEASE make Lew right. If you don't make Lips, Pops and George...I can live with it...as long as LEW ZEALAND is made correctly! I love everyone else so far...but Lew is just so hard to nail down! I hope it works out!!

fingers crossed!
alex

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am sure the figures will look much different than the conceptual drawings.. Go check out the Palisades website and compare the Series One sketches with the figures and you'll see though the drawings are really good, the figures turn out much better.

Raech

Reaction score
It's ok. ANd I personally am very excited about proposed blown up beaker.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
We could put the exploded Beaker next to Harry. That would fit.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Thanks for consoling me... I'm also really looking forward to blown up Beaker. By the way do you know when palisades is going to update the daily bit today?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
A thunderstorm in Baltimore resulted in our server being down for five days. That's why there were no Daily Bit updates or anything else. Some people sent me e-mails and I just now got them, so that is the delay on that too. As for DB stuff, on Wednesday the much anticipated Electrim Mayhem playset will be revealed.

I am getting on a plane tomorrow. Man...can't tell you what a roller coaster ride this trip has been. Whew...I'll write about it in depth when I get back on one of the bits, but for now let's just say that it has had its fair share of ups and downs.

I will still be lurking around the board for the next 16 hours or so, but after that I will be out of it for a couple days.

Ken