Ask Ken at Palisades

FER SURE

Reaction score
Have a safe trip home Ken. Hopefully they will still recognize you when you get there.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Wow! The Electric Mayhem playset revealed!!! This is the moment I've been waiting for... If it's anything like you've made it out to be, Ken, then it should be something really amazing. I've come to terms with the whole motionless mouth Beaker thing, and am moving on emotionally... By the way, Ken, just wondering, of the toys you make down at palisades, what's your favorite? I'm also interested in knowing how, and whether you intend to advertise the Muppet Figures? I only found them because I did a search for Muppets on EBay, I don't know if I would of known about them without that stumble. I don't think their is even al ink to your site on Henson.com.... strange... Well anyway, hope to have my questions answered, and I eagerly await the Daily Bit update. Thanks.

Raech

Reaction score
Well I am very excited for Wed now. :smile: :smile:

I am sorry to hear that your trip was so eventful. Of course we will all be interested in finding out just how on a later daily bit. I hope it wasn't too bad.

We have grown to like you very much.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Raech
We have grown to like you very much.
INDEED!!

Hope all goes well in getting you home, Ken!!

Best,
FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I went to the Palisades website to catch a pic of the Electric Mayhem playset and it wasn't there. Very sad frogboy. I guess it's coming tomorrow or later in the week.

matleo

Reaction score
hey Ken,

Hope when you are reading this, you are back stateside safe and sound. had a question about wether you've thought about accessories for the Zoot repaint. Perhaps a tenor sax in one and a bass sax in another. Also at one point you had mentioned Janice possibly coming witha case for her guitar, have you considered the same for Zoot (if possibe) I think it would be real cool if he came with a case that his sax fit into. Just a athought i had this morning.
hope all is well and you're flight home was uneventful. Talk to you later.
--Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
matleo

I think Ken already mentioned somethind about Zoot coming with a saxaphone case somewhere in this thread.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I am back in the states. Our server is still WHACKED. No daily bits the rest of the week I am afraid. So hence the EM playset will have to wait. But it will be the FIRST bit up when we can actually upload.

Whew...what a flight. Anyone ever done the around the world thing? Awesomely long flight.

I am bushed, and there are some questions but I am just too tired to answer anything. Remind me later and I will.

Later,
Ken

matleo

Reaction score
Crazy Harry--
I looked around and saw athing about Janice coming with a case, but nothing about Zoot. Still hink it would be a nifty idea.

Ken--
Good to have you back, big guy. Now get some sleep. Even your post sounds tired. :embarrassed: The rest of us look forward to hearing about your trip.

--Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Hey Man,
I know your tired and dont need another question now, but i just cant keep this on in !!

I have started a Fraggle Rock DVD Petition at -
www.PetitionOnline.com/Fraggle

You can see for yourself how many people have signed it, Lots, And it is still growing !

Would this give you an extra push to try and get the Licence for a set of Fraggle Rock figures ?

I know that many people would love Gobo, Red, Wembley, Boober, Mokey, Convinving John, Cantus and more Fraggles, Doozers and Gorgs !

Thanks