Ask Ken at Palisades

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
How about nitrus baloons and grilled cheese sandwiches too?
Ken! I'm shocked to even read that! That was the biggest laugh I've had all day.

tomahawk

Reaction score
ohh but when tomahawk makes a joke about drugs,snoop dog and timepiece he gets no love!!!!! i see how it is.

King Prawn

Reaction score
The figures have been out for months and I still haven’t given my opinions on them, so here goes...

They're Great!

I just recieved my Dr. Teeth yesterday and am still waiting for the other's to come, I tell you something collecting the figures here in the UK is just as hard for me as finding a copy of Of Muppet and Men. Especially were i live, If i want to get this figures i have to go over to another country, seriousley, i have to go over to spain and I even drived Five Houres to get to the nearest TRU and had no luck.

I was just thinking now that Palisades have the movie rights how cool would it be to have all the Muppets (well those that wore this costume in the movie) in there Manhattan Melodies outfits. Ever since Artie (I think it was Artie) did his customised Kermit in his TMTM outfits I can't stop thinking how cool it would be to have them all in there Manhattan Melodies outfits.

Now for my favourite part the questions

Ken-

Now that you have the movie licence, do you guys at Palisades have any plans to do characters, which only appear once in only one movie such as:

Polly Lobster
Clueless Morgan
Robin as Tiny Tim
Peter
Those Twin Pigs, i'd love those, i think i like that idea so much that these two are going to the top of my list along with Marley & Marley (S&W)

so would you some where down the line do those characters or do you think they're maybe to obscure.

that's it really.

oh and good Luck in China i know how fustrated you get with the factory.

incredeeble!

Reaction score

How about a guitar case and and an extra case for Floyd's bass? [In the EM Bus playset]

Anything's possible, if the budget is there for it. As for the figures in the bus...of COURSE they will fit in the bus. Not the whole Muppet gang but at least the band. BUT...some will have a problem sitting in the bus...but we'll figure something out. All the ideas and stuff are being recorded in my brain for possibilities...so don't fret. I was wondering myself just how much deviation there should be on this one...should there be a portable stage area? Stuff like that. Who knows?
Now what would be an awesome package (which has probably been discussed before I'm sure) would be all the extras for the electric mayhem... extra mics, cases, guitars, amps, maybe some simple costumes like special hats, alternate Dr Teeth keyboard.... I think that would make a good club deal down the line (after the whole band is released) because it's something I wouldn't expect to do well on retail shelves...

Now that I think about it, there could probably be a whole series of club exclusive figures/accessories. The chances of that? I wouldn't bet on it......

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by incredeeble!

Now that I think about it, there could probably be a whole series of club exclusive figures/accessories. The chances of that? I wouldn't bet on it......
No way! I have already started trying to think about some cool things to offer through the club, and exlcusively through the club, for next year. And not just Muppets stuff either!

Jackie

Reaction score

No way! I have already started trying to think about some cool things to offer through the club, and exlcusively through the club, for next year. And not just Muppets stuff either!
Not just Muppet Stuff? No more Vivi Dolls! LOL!!!! :wink:

incredeeble!

Reaction score

*drool* ..... Micronauts? ..... Resident Evil? ..... Lain? ..... Reservoir Dogs? ....... No matter what else it could be, it's sure to be a great product!

I'm glad I joined!

Luke

Reaction score
And not just Muppets stuff either!
Sounds like Ken's got his eyes on the 'Chipmunks' license ! :big_grin:

I saw the Micronauts comic yesterday, they are pretty funky.

grail

Reaction score
This isn't actually a Muppets question, but i was just looking at today's daily bit on the Palisades website. am i wrong, or does William's package say "Tyrant"? is this a mistake, or is the fact that i've never had time to play the game showing?