Ask Ken at Palisades

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Wow. Ken is in China.

Ken goes to China (just like Big Bird!)

Ken must be out there inspecting some of the Factory problems.

grail

Reaction score
this is the best place i can think to put this without opening a new thread (which i hate doing), but did anyone check out the daily bit on Palisades site today? they're showing off the back of the "Crash Helmet" Gonzo package...if you look at the credits, under "Special Thanks" there were four MC people who's names i recognized, and a couple others that i THINK are MC people among the names...as well as "Travis 'Sleepy' Allen" which i thought was pretty funny.

just thought i'd point it out...

Aerosmith

Reaction score
On the back of Invisable Spray Fozzie theres some special thanks to some MCers :smile:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Isn't it just too cool to see the picture with all the figures from series 1 & 2 together like that? :big_grin:

Can't wait to have all these guys in my own collection! (Of course I may have to have a Palisades room to display them all before this license runs out....)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

Ken must be out there inspecting some of the Factory problems.
I just hope he's making sure there's no more goo!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
No way! I have already started trying to think about some cool things to offer through the club, and exlcusively through the club, for next year. And not just Muppets stuff either!
But,but,but i don't care about "other stuff" i only care about the Muppets.... I know, I know, twas only kidding, i just keep thinking that the CC is a Muppet fan's only club with only muppet things in it, it's defantly not, not at least if that Vivi doll is a new muppet character;-) j/k

Zack)Rowlf the, I don't even know who the heck he is, other then that he's from FF (now) so i'm keeping him in his package for now,Dog.

Gonzo

Reaction score
THAT (the names on the card) is awesome. I wish I was more of a contributor so I could get on there. Sigh. I'll just have to buy the toy and scratch someone else's name off and put my own on there.

Seriously, I love that Palisades credits the artists behind the toys--that's something only a few (but growing) toy companies do, and I respect it. That they'd also include the little contributions of the little people is very nice.

Quinnnnnnn