Ask Ken at Palisades

Gonzo

Reaction score
Another thing--it's interesting the Robot Rabbit is included in that group shot--it's a wonderful piece, but not necessarily a "full character..." any thoughts on that?

I'm glad he's there--he was the perfect pack-in for Bunsen, IMHO.

Is Piggy the tallest of the Muppets?

I've gotta find me a Tuxedo Kermit, I think. Hmmmm....

Quinnnnnn

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken,

(Rizzo) is gonna be about 3.5 inches tall. A wire will fail safety tests faster than I failed my first driving test.

3.5? That would make him as high as Kermit's collar (and as tall as the Robot Rabbit). I thought you were going for an in-between size. This changed then?

As for a tail, perhaps if you just made it thicker? I dunno, that's all I can think of for that problem.

One more thing- Rizzo was moved out of Series 5, replacing Janice in Series 4; Janice was moved to the Series 5 playset. That leaves one open slot in Series 5 (formerly Gonzo, Rizzo, Beauregard and the Newsman). Who's the replacement figure for the series here? Also, have any of the others in Series 5 moved now that the movie rights are in?

Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

GWGumby

Reaction score
(Taking my turn acting as Ken)

Other than Janice & the bus, nothing else is confirmed for series 5. Everything after series 4 is completely speculative at the moment. With the extension of the series into movie licenses, all bets are off on which figures will be in which series.

Ken has stated that until an announcement is made (and I doubt there will be one until the next series is out) that no information will be given about specific future series line-ups. There might be mention of specific figures being planned or designed, but when they will be released will not be answered at this time.

Correct me if I am wrong, anyone?

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
One more thing- Rizzo was moved out of Series 5, replacing Janice in Series 4; Janice was moved to the Series 5 playset. That leaves one open slot in Series 5 (formerly Gonzo, Rizzo, Beauregard and the Newsman). Who's the replacement figure for the series here? Also, have any of the others in Series 5 moved now that the movie rights are in?
Taking off my Ken hat, and turning into speculative mode:

I'm not certain that any of the former series 5 is still going to be intact at the moment. I think it's too early to have another Gonzo figure so that cancels him out. Rizzo has been bumped up, we know that. I think I remember rumors of the Newsman being pushed back. So that leaves Beauregard, which no ones has really talked about.

My guess is for series 5 we will probably be seeing Pepe finally. I still hope for the Newsman, hopefully he'll still make it. If "Pigs in Space" is still potentially series 6, then we can speculate that no pigs will be in this line. My hope is that one or two of the other slots is filled by Statler and/or Waldorf.

Anyway, it's all speculation at this moment.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Gonzo has been a constant presence in series 5 since it was announced so he's the only one I wouldn't rule out. The others seem anybody's guess except for Bus Janice!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Gonzo has been a constant presence in series 5 since it was announced so he's the only one I wouldn't rule out. The others seem anybody's guess except for Bus Janice!
Bus Janice YAY!!!!!

incredeeble!

Reaction score
for some reason I couldn't see rizzo and pepe released at the same time unless they are in a 2-pack. Both of them are smaller in size and to have two small figures out of four in a series might not look as good in stores. Just my opinion though...