Ask Ken at Palisades

Stulz

Reaction score
EM CD?

Sorry I might have missed a reply about this but what are the chances of the Bus comming with a EM CD??

Someone else thought of it but it is a FANTASTIC idea...

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken,

Tried to ask this a while ago but you were busy. Did you say Rizzo is going to be 3.5 inches tall? That's up to Kermit's collar, and as tall as the Robot Rabbit. I thought you were going for an in-between size; nixed?

As for a tail, perhaps if you just made it thicker? That's all I can come up with.

With Rizzo out of Series 5 and Janice into the Series 5 playset, that leaves one figure spot unaccounted for (Gonzo, Beauregard, Newsman, ?) Who's the last fig, or has the whole series changed?

Thanks. May your factory problems in China be small ones.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From the Palisades FAQ...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/faq/palisades.shtml#1

Will smaller characters like Rizzo, be in scale?

They will be slightly larger than scale (to allow for greater articulation and so they may be considered a full fledged figure), but smaller than the other figures. Right now Rizzo, for example, will be between 2.85 and 3.5 inches, depending on what the manufacturing capabilities are.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Robin is planned to be a pack-in figure with Sweetums next year. They will come with the Theater Playset.

Corbet

Reaction score
Do you guys replace broken accessories like McFarlane Toy Company does (if they have the accessory in stock, they'll send it free of charge). I just bought Series 1 and playset today, and after opening Dr. HoneyDew, I noticed that the Robot Bunny's left foot won't stay on his leg, it just falls off. I know its no the leg, because I pulled off the right foot and it fit perfectly on HIS left leg. You may say "why dont you take back the figure and get another", well, Out of 3 toys r us's around here, only 1 had Dr HoneyDew (only 1 left), and the store is so far away (30 minutes), I only have the chance to go there every 2-3 months. I made a post about this also.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Corbet
Do you guys replace broken accessories like McFarlane Toy Company does
i'm not sure wether you realize this or not, please forgive me if i'm taking it incorrectly.

i just wanted to make sure to point out that while we seem to have an ever-growing number of Palisades employees that hang out here, Palisades and Muppet Central are NOT one and the same. like i said, you probably already know this, but the way you phrased the question made it, in my mind at least, a point that needed to be stated.

sorry everyone, just making sure we had all the players on the correct sides of the board...

you know...i know someone who'd LOVE to mod a board for Palisades themselves...she's not even an MC member. are there any plans for one on the site in the future?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Corbet
Do you guys replace broken accessories like McFarlane Toy Company does
From our FAQ...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/faq/palisades.shtml

The leg (or arm or lever or whatever) broke off my figure, what can I do?

If it is a new figure and broke the first time you tried to move it, that is probably a factory defect and you should exchange it for a new figure. This is your best option. In some extreme cases we will be able to offer a direct exchange, but we do not always have an item in stock. Alternately, you can put just a tiny dab of glue on the leg (or arm or whatever) and reattach it that way, and lose the joint capability. Some parts in a figure pack, like an accessory or base, might be able to be replaced if we have any extras of the item. In any situation dealing with us you will have to send us the defective figure or part to get a new one. Our customer service contact information is available on our web site at www.palisadestoys.com.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
incredeeble!
dang - I'm probably the only one who likes the transparent version.....

That would make two people then, because I liked it better as well.

Gorgon Heap
Tried to ask this a while ago but you were busy. Did you say Rizzo is going to be 3.5 inches tall? That's up to Kermit's collar, and as tall as the Robot Rabbit. I thought you were going for an in-between size; nixed?

I think that people who already have been here a while should also read the FAQ...there is a lot of info in there that changed from these board answers.

As for a tail, perhaps if you just made it thicker? That's all I can come up with.

Can't really do that. Not and keep it character correct.

With Rizzo out of Series 5 and Janice into the Series 5 playset, that leaves one figure spot unaccounted for (Gonzo, Beauregard, Newsman, ?) Who's the last fig, or has the whole series changed?

The only asbolute lock for the figures in Series 5 is Gonzo and Camilla.

grail
you know...i know someone who'd LOVE to mod a board for Palisades themselves...she's not even an MC member. are there any plans for one on the site in the future?

It's been discussed internally, but no definitive plans exist at the moment.

grail

Reaction score
believe it or not, i have a question for...Greg!

actually, it's more a suggestion, since you seem to be running the site as well. i really dig the stuff you guys have up in that new Ebay section, but without being tricky you can only view one item. it feeds into the same popup that the ad is in...no back/forward buttons. it may be worth your wile to have that pop up in a third, more controlable window. it's easily done by adding: target="_blank" into the link tag...

i'd have just sent you mail, but my account is acting screwy...sorry...