Ask Ken at Palisades

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey Grail

Yeah I've been meaning to fix that. I'll get that squared up after I get the dailybit up there. Which by the way features something muppety!!!

simon42

Reaction score
Does that mean Janice isn't confirmed? Oh please, please, please put Janice in Series 5 as she's the one I'm waiting for!!

Foreignman

Reaction score
I believe Janice is confirmed for Series 5, she'll be included in the Electric Mayhem Playset. I think Ken just meant that Gonzo and Camilla were the only ones confirmed for series 5 seperate from the playset... Wow, I haven't posted in a while...

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by GLUE
Hey Grail

Yeah I've been meaning to fix that. I'll get that squared up after I get the dailybit up there. Which by the way features something muppety!!!
you weren't kidding...that's a LOT of Muppety goodness. well...it's tall anyway.

(and yeah, after i posted, i realized that you probably knew all that already, but i was too tired to go back and delete the post, sorry)

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey thats cool man..Holiday weekend and i'm going out of town so....hope everybody has a fun weekend. See you on Tuesday

dr. gorry

Reaction score
hey luke did bring up a good point.ken,what if they DO draw a moustache on Ms. Klum?

grail

Reaction score
"Master of the dark blanket...at least until my bed time."

dude, you crack me up...

hey, i meant to ask you mr "rip off grail's sig line"...Mattel sent me a case of Yu-gi-oh figs. i have a Yugi and a Caiba(sp?) with your name on them if you want. they're that actual action figures, with the mini-games. no Blues Eyes White Dragon or Dark Magician though...i didn't get either.

email me through the link if your interested. i'll save you some construction money for Muppets figs...

dr. gorry

Reaction score
hey i'm desperate for a cheap pop here..

now about the figs how tall are they?just want to know if they're the mini's or the bigger ones.

ps.:i told ya everytime you changed your sig i'd be there!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by dr. gorry
hey i'm desperate for a cheap pop here..

now about the figs how tall are they?just want to know if they're the mini's or the bigger ones.

ps.:i told ya everytime you changed your sig i'd be there!
pop...you mean soda? heh...

naah, they're the bigger ones, though i have some of the minis too...Mattel basically sent me a pile of stuff, and i thought of you when i opened the yugi stuff. i don't know what mini's i have but if you're looking for one in particular, let me know and i'll check.

ps: i know you did, i think it's cool...i like changing things just to see what you'll do...expect another change this weekend.