Ask Ken at Palisades

dr. gorry

Reaction score
okay.well i don't have any figs,just cards so i'm not looking for a certain mini.and cool!another sig change!

ps:you've got mail!

Luke

Reaction score
Where Is Ken At Palisades ?

Ok so it's been very nearly 48 hours since Kenneth has posted to the forum, what the heck can have happened to him on his sunny lil' vacation to China ?

My theories :-

* He's eloped with Chun Li

* The factory workers rebelled and have turned him into an oversized Mega Beaker !

* He went off looking for dinner and mistook a Grizzly Bear for a rather large Alsation. R.I.P Ken *sniff*

* He's joined a boyband and is enjoying chart success while doing dodgy overdubbed adverts for a chocolate bar called 'barf'

He's a long way from home (well, unless he's mailed himself back) so everybody please keep him in your thoughts.

GWGumby

Reaction score
I can just imagine Ken with his boy band singing that crazy Chinese hit, "Yvan eht Nioj!"

To the extreme!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Re: Where Is Ken At Palisades ?

Originally posted by Luke
Ok so it's been very nearly 48 hours since Kenneth has posted to the forum, what the heck can have happened to him on his sunny lil' vacation to China ?

My theories :-

* He's eloped with Chun Li

* The factory workers rebelled and have turned him into an oversized Mega Beaker !

* He went off looking for dinner and mistook a Grizzly Bear for a rather large Alsation. R.I.P Ken *sniff*

* He's joined a boyband and is enjoying chart success while doing dodgy overdubbed adverts for a chocolate bar called 'barf'

He's a long way from home (well, unless he's mailed himself back) so everybody please keep him in your thoughts.
Although all of those scenarios are intriguing, especially the one about Chun-Li, the only reason I have been absent is because I can't access the forum through the method I normally do. I keep opening Explorer and NADA, can't get it. Opened up my AOL account, just for S's and G's, and lo and behold I can access. WEIRD. So it will be tougher for me to keep up with the board until I can get this figured out because, frankly, AOL sucks and I don't like to use it. Besides, looks like the board has been vewy, vewy quiet...wonder if anybody else is having access problems?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Re: Re: Where Is Ken At Palisades ?

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Besides, looks like the board has been vewy, vewy quiet...wonder if anybody else is having access problems?
Holiday weekend man... plus all these kids goin' back to school and stuff. You know the drill.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I wanted ti give some ideas for figures I had thought up.first I was watching great muppet caper love it havent seen it in years,well anyway I noticed kermit has a bike like his one in the muppet movie and he dresses as a reporter,well palisades could make a movie star kermit which is regular kermit and he has a bike as an accesory,and he can have boots that could be put on and off and a reporter coat that is removable that away you could make a different playset for series 6 or have a different character come with it,like the the Muppet Show Newsman(I know doesnt make much sense).my other idea is for muppet babies,I know you guys dont like them but for kids and people who like them 1 of 2 things could,1:make them as minis,do a mini muppet babie set from MTM and get them done and overwith.2:since these would be small you could do a carded set that has say Kermit,Piggy,and Rowlf and another carded set with Gonzo,Fozzie,Scooter.another choice would give them a playset. anyway have to say I cant wait to get Animal and The Electric Mayhem set.

grail

Reaction score
Re: Re: Where Is Ken At Palisades ?

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Although all of those scenarios are intriguing, especially the one about Chun-Li, the only reason I have been absent is because I can't access the forum through the method I normally do. I keep opening Explorer and NADA, can't get it. Opened up my AOL account, just for S's and G's, and lo and behold I can access. WEIRD.
if AOL works, but IE does not, then the problem may be your temp files...try going to:

start->settings->control panel->internet options

then:

settings->view files->edit (at top)->select all->file (at top)->delete

you may just have a bad cookie...that'll clear them ALL out. you'll have to log back in to MC (and anything else), but AOL uses a different cache file, so that would explain why it worked.

(can you tell i'm at work right now?)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Where Is Ken At Palisades ?

Originally posted by grail
if AOL works, but IE does not, then the problem may be your temp files...try going to:

start->settings->control panel->internet options

then:

settings->view files->edit (at top)->select all->file (at top)->delete

you may just have a bad cookie...that'll clear them ALL out. you'll have to log back in to MC (and anything else), but AOL uses a different cache file, so that would explain why it worked.
Nerd

grail

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Is Ken At Palisades ?

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Nerd
you know it!

hey, i do tech support for a living...it pays for my Muppets (and other toys). if you REALLY want a reason to call me a nerd, let me tell you about the half-built server i have in my garage...