Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
I was on the phone with SBC tech support the other day, if anyone has SBC internet service (or something owned by them, like prodigy, southwestern bell, etc.) and they send you the disc to upgrade to SBC Yahoo! Dial, DO NOT upgrade yet! you'll have tons of problems with it until SBC straightens it out (they released it early)
i heard about people having problems with those...thankfully, it's not my problem (no offense man, and if you need a hand with anything, let me know...but i really HATE SBC/Ameritech). we have the WORST time trying to get any of the other "departments" to do their own jobs, all they do is refer people to us, even when we can PROVE that the problem is with the lines, or how the call is routing...thankfully, ISDN is quickly becoming a thing of the past, and hopefully it'll be gone within a year, but until it is it's just going to annoy me. you want some real fun, try and tell the idiot business manager who doesn't know a NIC card from floppy disk how to program SPIDs into a Cisco 1700 series router...which is why i keep a bottle of ibprofin in my desk

kansasteen14

Reaction score
since this was overlooked I will post it again I wanted to give a few ideas for figures I had thought up.first I was watching great muppet caper love it havent seen it in years,well anyway I noticed kermit has a bike like his one in the muppet movie and he dresses as a reporter,well palisades could make a movie star kermit which is regular kermit and he has a bike as an accesory,and he can have boots that could be put on and off and a reporter coat that is removable that away you could make a different playset for series 6 or have a different character come with it,like the the Muppet Show Newsman(I know doesnt make much sense).my other idea is for muppet babies,I know you guys dont like them but for kids and people who like them 1 of 2 things could,1:make them as minis,do a mini muppet babie set from MTM and get them done and overwith.2:since these would be small you could do a carded set that has say Kermit,Piggy,and Rowlf and another carded set with Gonzo,Fozzie,Scooter.another choice would give them a playset. anyway have to say I cant wait to get Animal and The Electric Mayhem set

grail

Reaction score
well...hopefully that fixed Ken's computer. either that, or i have now broken it beyond repair, and screwed up his line to the states, which will set Palisades back six months and cause Ken to become lost within the borders of China, finally to be found a month later working as a prostitute named "ling" in the red light district of Shanghai...

er...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
since this was overlooked I will post it again I wanted to give a few ideas for figures I had thought up.first I was watching great muppet caper love it havent seen it in years,well anyway I noticed kermit has a bike like his one in the muppet movie and he dresses as a reporter,well palisades could make a movie star kermit which is regular kermit and he has a bike as an accesory,and he can have boots that could be put on and off and a reporter coat that is removable that away you could make a different playset for series 6 or have a different character come with it,like the the Muppet Show Newsman(I know doesnt make much sense).my other idea is for muppet babies,I know you guys dont like them but for kids and people who like them 1 of 2 things could,1:make them as minis,do a mini muppet babie set from MTM and get them done and overwith.2:since these would be small you could do a carded set that has say Kermit,Piggy,and Rowlf and another carded set with Gonzo,Fozzie,Scooter.another choice would give them a playset. anyway have to say I cant wait to get Animal and The Electric Mayhem set
Not ignored...what did you expect me to say? You didn't ask any questions. Typically if there is no question I just read the forum.

dhillman

Reaction score
Ken,

Has there been consideration of doing the "Muppet Newsflash" as one of the playsets? Perhaps with items that could be bundled and dropped through a funneling system above the newsman?

I think it would be neat :big_grin:

D

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to earlier discussions, the Newsman with a desk is likely at some point in 2003, early 2004.

dhillman

Reaction score
Sorry about that, Phillip -- I must have missed it...

Thanks,

D