Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
No tinkering. Exactly as I described. It will carry a $30 retail price tag though. Some of the playsets that have a ton of stuff in them will carry a Deluxe deisgnation and will range from $30 (Kitchen) to Stage ($40-50). Most will stay at the $20-$25 range that the Labs is at.

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
man i just thought of a good exclusive if you start a fan club .kermit just got his name on a star on the walk of fame now that would be a cool set.with indiana frog

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Man Im gonna be broke at Christmas Im buying to kitchen playset one for me and one for my mom cause shes gonna be a manager at a school cafateria so im getting her one to put on her desk. :smile:

gorry

Reaction score
ken,i understand why it'll be so huge now.it's a deluxe playset.but still i'm putting series 2,3,and 4 on pre-order and i'm pre-ordering all the playsets.:big_grin: when i get the dough that is.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Gorry you're eleven right? And you get an allowance that allows you to pay for a small number of figs as you get the money for it?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Aerosmith I missed your idea...did ya want me to WALK THIS WAY!?!?!

LOL...I kill myself.

What was your idea?

gorry

Reaction score
yep,and i help my dad fix houses,but i still got alot of cash form other places,i never use my old birthday money and xmas money so just about anyway you slice it i got more money burnin a hole in my pocket than joan rivers has face lifts.and series 2 and 3 are already on pre-order.and i had to pay for the ww dr.teeth myself and who do you think is paying for all these vc beakers?

Rufus

Reaction score
That's awesome... the Kitchen sounds like it will be well worth a couple extra dollars!

I'm also very happy that you guys aren't locking yourself into certain price points. Like you said, most playsets will be in the $20-25 range, but if a playset calls for it, you're willing to give it a little extra even if it means charging a little more. That's great. It will really help the playsets to have more variety, and won't look like they are all based on the same basic design.

- R -

Aerosmith

Reaction score
How about like hide the explosives behind Harry like McFarlane did with the body parts that came with Leather Face?