Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Thats a great question Dan, i am very interested in hearing all bout that too !

beaker

Reaction score
luke:

hey, luke, you make a nifty media/toy consultant!
yeah, whats up with UK? Well I cant say anything bad about the UK or Europe as most my music I love comes from there.
But its weird, Teenage Turtles? They even butchered most Nintendo NES games, replacing bad guys with robots(ie: contra reduced to Probotector) Then again on Dutch tv, and other European channels theres nudity on regular non cable tv. So sex on european tv, violence in american tv. Where's Crazy Harry with Nigel?

And Luke, I dont recall you asking the magic question to Ken(or maybe you have) What about Penguin packins in the next year?

towels

Reaction score
Conventions

Okay, I know about Chicago and San Diego. What other conventions are there for this sort of thing? I'd gladly volunteer to man the table for a NW region convention...

gorry

Reaction score
ken,your favorite......................my qeustions!

1.since we're getting muppet newsman wouldn't it only make sense for a muppet news room?with an attack sheep?wrecking ball?kermit, with a spring put in his hospital bed to fling him?

2.could swinetrek have a "tilt feature" like when piggy tips it because she's so "fluffy"?(that is a really dumb one.)

3.can any other figs fit in the stage's balcony?

4.what are "vauldeville" statler and waldorf?

now,my points.for the newsroom i'd love to act out :"today various reports of news repoters are blowing up are coming in.these unlikely rumors are-BLAM!but again the budget rears it's ugly head.lol.with 2 i know it's dumb but i was just watching my videos and saw it and laughed so hard i stopped breathing.lol.

3.wouldn't it be nice to have waldorf playing the piano and statler singing while fozzie and rowlf heckle them!!!(i know they can't sit just an example)

4.seriously i don't know,nor know what koozebane is.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Koozebane is the Muppet Show's alien planet. The early Koozebane sketches had Kermit the Muppet reporter going there to introduce audiences to one of the planet's creatures. Also, the Swinetrek landed on Koozebane twice.

Vaudeville S & W are S & W in vaudeville outfits- red and white striped suits with straw boater hats. They wore these outfits on the Steve Martin and Beverly Sills episodes to do numbers on the show.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Hey Ken

So the collectors' club is materializing it would seem. I got an email today from Peter Poleksik at Palisades who's compiling a list. Another thread mentioned that we have to email you by Friday to get on the list for VC Beaker and Invisible Beaker; will emailing Peter suffice or do you both need the info? Thanks.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
E-mail me if you have not e-mailed already. I am keeping files that I then hand over to Peter. Do NOT e-mail Peter if you have not received an e-mail from Peter. When he contacts you then you will be dealing with him.

Oh and by the way. This only covers regional exclusives...not the give away. We did not make enough for everyone who contacts me to get an Invisible Beaker, only the VC ones. Give aways are not covered in this quest, I'm sorry. Maybe we can do a contest or something for some of them, but that woudl be the only thing we could do.

I'll answer questions later...brain is fried...

Luke

Reaction score
Re: luke:

Originally posted by beaker
And Luke, I dont recall you asking the magic question to Ken(or maybe you have) What about Penguin packins in the next year?
Good thinking Batman ! If Ken makes a Penguin pack-in figure then i can get get one of my girlfriends Britney dollies and re-create that signature graphic pose i used to have on the old forum. Either that or the Penguin can come with a Britney pack-in.

Of course, i must insist that if Palisades are going to attempt a project of this importance then any penguins used in the design process be well compensated, protected by a team of minders and have free use of the bathtub. The Penguin must come with removable shades, wearing a bow tie (that spins), and have a pocket to keep a (removable) fish. It must also have a suprised look on it's face, whatever Ken does to obtain this suprised look is completely his own private business ... :big_grin:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Yeah, in the back of my mind I figured that you weren't making Invisible Beakers available, but someone mentioned it in another thread so I thought maybe I had missed something.

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
hey ken can i trade you anything for one of those invisable beakers i collect everything lol?