Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
hey Ken, professional question...

i just took a closer look at the Batman from the pic that i ripped Robin here off of.

is it my imagination, or does Batman have some kind of modified t-joint at the hips? it almost looks like it's a ball joint IN a t-joint...any thoughts?

here's the pic:

http://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=ImageBank&file=index&id=2347

(i linked Adrian's because DCD doesn't seem to acknowledge that Zen exists)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a couple of quick questions.
1 Would the majority of the Muppet community consider Angus McGargle as a monsterlike character? After all, he was billed as The Gargling Gargoyle.
2 Can anyone out there please provide me with a description of Mulch, Composta Heap, and Dr. Phil's lab with both its external and internal faces?
Thanks to everybody in advance, The Count.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
groovy new digs, Ken...but i have to ask

Popeye toys?! the heck?!
Hey now. don't be dissin' on Popeye, those figures are PERFECT replicas of the Segar cartoons. The continued Simpsons references Just make them even cooler

grail

Reaction score
yeah, but POPEYE? i guess i'm just surprised

BTW, did any notice the Muppet figs sitting on Mike's desk?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
yeah, but POPEYE? i guess i'm just surprised
As a toy reviewer I am surprised you are not familiar with these. They are some of the coolest figures I have seen, both in design and and concept (apart from the Muppets)
Personally I like the fact there are companies like Palisades and Mezco making original figures, I'd rather have one popeye than the 100th Batman, or 200th Luke Skywalker.
Keep the original stuff a'comin

grail

Reaction score
oh don't get me wrong, i'm familiar with them, and you're right, they are kinda groovy...

i guess i just have Popeye issues...never really got into it...even though the figs are groovy, i just don't dig Popeye i guess...

wong

Reaction score
hi ken,

the heidi pic has already been talked about. so I'll ask are those the Bowen busts Collossus and Deadpool I see in your office? Did you manage to pic up a chrome silver surfer? Bowen only got about 10 more Marvel busts to release you going to get anymore?

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Ouch!
Sorry Ken,
That sharp witticism was supposed to be directed at online EB. I'll have to check and make sure the sights are aligned...

kane31666

Reaction score
Vacation Fozzie pics are up. They look really cool, I'm not sure which version I like more though.

radionate

Reaction score
Ken!!!!!

You are amazing. The stickers for Fozzie are amazing. I HATE YOU!!!!!! I wasn't going to get this one, but since it has the Mississippi sticker, I have to now. Such amazing touches, the fair, happiness hotel, el sleezo. amazing truly amazing. You should be very proud of this one. But the Mississippi sticker. What an amazing inside touch and tribute. Jim would be proud!