Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by King Prawn
Ken a while back ago you said the exclusives for Series 4 would be Chase Figure Janice, Revolutionary (Sp?) Sam and Space Walk Link. Now seeing as Janice has been bumped by Rizzo we won't see a chase figure Janice in series 4 but will see a Chase Figure Rizzo and Super Hero Scooter which will be pushed back from Series 3 into 4. so my question is are Link & Sam still going to be released as exclusives or are Rizzo & Scooter the only two exclusives will be seeing in series 4.

Rizzo will be an in case chase figure repaint. SuperHero Scooter will be a Series 4 exclusive. That's it for Series 4. As for the Link and Sam. We will never do that version of Sam because we don't really have to now. The MTI version is very similar to the RW version I had intended to do. Once we nailed down MTI we stopped needing to do that variant.

I still want to do SpaceWalk Link, which is basically a repainted version of the regular figure with Jet Pack, "Away Mission" Gear and Space Helmet, but we don't know at this time who will be taking it or when he will be released.

As for a repainted Janice...don't know. Maybe so we keep the repainted band members complete she would be a good CC exclusive? Don't know yet how we will handle her.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Oh that's right I forgot Sam is in his MTI outfit, if I would have remembered that I probably would have thought that any Exclusive Sam figure would be Sam in a Tuxedo.

thanks for the reply:smile:

dr. gorry

Reaction score
*in spanish voice once again*

ahahahahahahha!look lillepad-man didn't get any birtday gifts!nobuddy messes wit da bandito mafia and geets away wit it!ahahahahahahahahahhaha!

frank...........

yea boss?

we ain't a mafia and shut up.......

kay boss.............

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Here's a new question for you Ken without you having to really give to much away. Will you see more of Rowlf this year besides the one figure, in regards to the tux version?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
Here's a new question for you Ken without you having to really give to much away. Will you see more of Rowlf this year besides the one figure, in regards to the tux version?
Your question is not unlike your lower intestine....Stinky!...and loaded with danger....

Lu775

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Your question is not unlike your lower intestine....Stinky!...and loaded with danger....

Eeek, guys, I think Ken's been replaced with a magic 8 ball!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am so glad that you're making MTI Sam. I was just thinking that when someone brought up Revolutionary Sam, that basically you could repaint him slightly, give him Nautical type props, and you'd have his MTI character.

Persoanlly, I'd have liked to see Sam from MCC, but this is MUCH cooler.

As for the Lobsters..too bad. They've made a nice touch, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I also think the "booster-pack" idea would be coolwit hthe lobster anditos, maybe a chicken and apenguin or something to that effect...anything you could throw at us would be awesome, although I'd be a little wary from a marketing point of view if it would sell as well to the public at large...

but if it's feasible, that's awesome!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I also think the "booster-pack" idea would be coolwit hthe lobster anditos, maybe a chicken and apenguin or something to that effect...anything you could throw at us would be awesome, although I'd be a little wary from a marketing point of view if it would sell as well to the public at large...

but if it's feasible, that's awesome!
Maybe if they threw in popular small characters, it would work better with the general public. I think a whole wave of small characters would be very cool. Here are my initial ideas ...

1. Lobster A, Penguin A, Robin
2. Lobster B, Penguin B, Pepe
3. Lobster C, Bird, Bean Bunny
4. MTM Baby Versions of Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf
Exclusive pack: Pepe in tutu, Bean Bunny in Tux, Penguin with Hawaiian Shirt
Playset: MTM Baby room with baby Kermit, Piggy, and Fozzie

What do y'all think? Would this work?

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
Actually, a better question would be if we would see more Rowlf this year...Ken gets to see all kinds of things all the time! (And even if Ken sees it in, say November, it might be another year before it makes it to store shelves)

Anyone think Ken wanted coffee for his birthday?