Ask Ken at Palisades

ExodiaTF1

Reaction score
hey ken what will the size be for the jim henson figure as compared to the muppets or if you are not sure yet what size are you shooting for?:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken has reported it will be the size of the rest of the figures. My guess, he will be about Floyd size.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I believe Ken said that the Jim figure will be between Zoot and Floyd's height.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Ken has reported it will be the size of the rest of the figures. My guess, he will be about Floyd size.

Good guess. A little shorter than that but Floyd scale is about right.

Isn't it true that the first figures out of the mold aren't as good detail wise as the later ones?

The opposite is true actually. Detail wears out on the molds over time. However, the learning curve of mass production does sometimes occur where the later ones are painted a little better, but on small runs it doesn't matter that much.

Also i think a removable Snorkel (with see-thru mask) would be a great idea for an accessory.

Gear for ocean swimming is a must. he is a Prawn after all. Glad you dig the concept.

What do you think about the original Kermit Puppet and Information Insert ideas ?

What original Kermit Puppet and Information Insert ideas ?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Re: original Kermit Puppet and Information Insert

It took me a while to get that too, but I think what he means is if the Kermit Puppet is going to look like the classic 50s puppet from Sam and Friends or reflect the Kermit we know and love now. I'm thinkin the insert idea he speaks of is some sort of booklet that you could include in the package telling the history of Jim and the Muppets.

BTW - If you do Vacation Pepe, does this reduce the chance of getting a Tutu Pepe this year or is this in addition to that?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Oh...now I get it. The Kermit will be the more modern version. As for a booklet no, but the packaging will have some of that kind of historical thing. It'll be cool.

Tutu Pepe a no-go for 2003. Look for him to be looked at for a possible 2004 inclusion.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Tutu Pepe always was being moved to 2004 i thought anyway, with Spacewalk Link if that happens. To be honest, even though i am totally up for Tutu Pepe and have always been a strong supporter - Vacation Pepe is going to be absolutely fantastic if he's getting the ocean swimming gear. It's gonna look hilarious on him, and will look great pictured on a magazines cover, people will definitely go for it. Maybe he'll get flippers too !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Sorry i didnt explain myself more.

I ment kinda like an historical thing, But not a booklet just a nicely designed insert or flyer ?

Why was the desicion made to make the newer Kermit puppet, Rather than the older Kermit puppet for the Jim Figure ?

see ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Warrick,

I'll bet it's because most people who aren't fan-nuts like we are would think there was something "wrong" with the Kermit if it favored the original as opposed to looking like the modern-day Kermit.

I personally would shell out some clams for the package including the original Kermit-look.

I can't wait for this JH Figure!!

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have an idea for nekkid Sam Eagle!!

In VMC Sam had a toupe of feathers. That might be fun to play with:

Sam
American Flag
Book of Ethics
Podium
Toupe

:attitude: <--> "I fully endorse this idea!!"