Ask Ken at Palisades

FER SURE

Reaction score
The Rizzo I would love to see even though I know it is completely imposible is....... Rizzo dressed as Mickey from Muppet
Vision 3-D. Even though I am no longer a fan of Disney, I would be completely behind this exclusive. I must express my severe disapointment in the loss of the backstage playset as a Deluxe playset. Instead maybe we could get Janice's Deluxe Beach-Side Nudist Colony playset. We might have to wait till the GMC line for that one butI think it's worth it. Just a thought!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I know you don't have license agreements for the movies, but I would love to see a Dickensian Rizzo.

Actually, if you get JHC to agree, an entire series, scheduled for release just before Christmas one year (naturally), based on Muppet Christmas Carol would be great. Gonzo dressed as Charles Dickens. Kermit as Bob with Robin as Tiny Tim on his shoulders. Statler and Waldorf as Marley and Marley. Rizzo could come with food-- a goose, grapes, a bag of candy. Gonzo would need a copy of A Christmas Carol. Kermit and Robin would come with crutches. For a playset you could do Scrooge's office (with assorted Rats in Hawaiian shirts and Bean Bunny to kick in the snow) or the skating pond with assorted penguins.

towels

Reaction score
MCC figures

Oh, I like this idea. But I'd have to think Rizzo should be packed with a street lamp.
"Light the lamp not the rat! Light the lamp not the rat!"
Oh, and a bag of jellybeans!

Actually, I don't recall him being a big enough player on the Muppet show as to warrant an exclusive. He's more of a big screen star.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Wow-- got a figure!

Absolutely right-- Rizzo would need to come with a street lamp.

Given that Rizzo came out of TMS and has grown to be a very popular character, I think he warrants an exclusive. After all, by the time we get to Rizzo and Rizzo exclusives, the 25th anniversary year will be over.

And now to the point of this post-- just got a hold of my first figure (Dr. Teeth exclusive) and I have to say the pictures do not do justice to these figures!! They don't even come close. The detail is incredible. Ken and Palisades have done an amazing job!

Unfortunately, living in a somewhat rural area on the West Coast, the figures aren't expected at any local retailers until Monday, so I have to wait a few more days to get my hands on the rest of series 1. But, judging from Dr. Teeth, it is well worth the wait.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
rural West Coast...

If you think living in the rural West Coast is bad, try living in the rural MIDWEST!!! We seem to be the last to get ANYTHING!! That's why I have little concern about the continually revolving EB ship date...no matter how long I wait they will still ship here sooner than it would take for me to find them in stores myself!!

How long does it take you might ask? We JUST found out about the JFK assassination!

Hope that didn't offend anyone....*sheesh*

Jim

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: rural West Coast...

Originally posted by Link Hogthrob
How long does it take you might ask? We JUST found out about the JFK assassination!

Hope that didn't offend anyone....*sheesh*
I think I've pretty much lost the abillity to be offended by anything.

Kermie19

Reaction score
Ken, I have a question. I don't know if it's been asked yet and sorry if it has. On the Electric Mayhem playset, will Animal's drums be removable so you can put them other places too, or are they on there to stay?

Thanks,
Bryce

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Rizzo

Originally posted by matleo
Rizzo also wore a green jacket and a yellow hat (kind of a fisherman's hat) on the show. it was kind of a regular costume for him.
I dunno....either the regular or variant Rizzo would have to be naked. After all, that's how he started out on the show. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that Rizzo will likely look like he does now seeing how Henson's regulations are reguarding Miss Piggy's look etc. But I hope the variant reflects the show version at least. I'd love to have both versions and the little guy does look a lot better now.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Kermie19 Ken, I have a question. I don't know if it's been asked yet and sorry if it has. On the Electric Mayhem playset, will Animal's drums be removable so you can put them other places too, or are they on there to stay?

They will not be removable. Otherwise too much risk in shipping in a window box.

frogboy4 I'm thinking that Rizzo will likely look like he does now seeing how Henson's regulations are reguarding Miss Piggy's look etc. But I hope the variant reflects the show version at least. I'd love to have both versions and the little guy does look a lot better now.

That's a darn good guess...and a correct one at that.Rizzo will have the baseball style jacket on I think. Whatever variant we do now is up in the air at this point. Maybe none for that series, who knows? Just kidding...

Ken