Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I sure hope that Fozzie is at Toy Fair this year. Or even at Con. :embarrassed:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Hey travis. I was wondering if the Fozzie at Toy Fair is the final one and is the hat removable.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A Figurine Question For Travis

Hey Travis. Are the Electric Mayhem Muppet figurines pictured at Toy Fare prototypes or are they the final factory samples? What would you say sets these apart from the Sideshow and Palisades work? And what ideas would you have for Muppet Moments in the future? These Mayhem ones are attractive, but are you planning things like Kermit on a bicycle, Gonzo with a camera, Muppet kitchen rats or Muppet Monsters? I think this medium allows for greater exploitation of character, pose and nuance than the busts or action figures of years past. Thanks Travis...now get some rest! Fozzie looks great by the way. I was very happy with the factory sample you guys put up. :embarrassed:

Keeermit

Reaction score
is that really a factory prototype? it looks exactly like one of Terrys prototype...... :embarrassed:

Hey travis i have contacted you a few times but to no avail.... email me if you get the chance jeyebay@hotmail.com
:smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
This is Terry's prototype. They still are tearing him apart in China. Unless they did a really fast job and I doubt that right now.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

That photo of Fozzie at that con or where ever he is leaning on the box is the very first Fozzie that I built. The second and third poser ended up or will end up in China where they will rip one apart and use the other as an outside guild. By the way the hat is on wrong but I will not get into that.

Oh before I forget I'm still waiting for the green light on Miss Piggy. Well I'm off and everyone have a good night.

Take care and have fun,

Terry Angus

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Um... Prepare to eat crow or be upset...

So i am watching the new Disney Xd Muppets site with the boy, because there is new content. An Pepe and Animal come on... As I sat there staring at Animal I noticed that the latest rendition of Animal is almost Smack on to the MR Poser... The kicker was the nose. Look, I have tons and tons of pictures of Animal from the 70's through the modern era. Man, this last build looks like they went NUTZ on it. Way too much hair and a nose that was obviously last minute placement. The chin feathers have spread... I miss the worn in look.:halo:

Anyhoo - Trav - The Animal looks to be authentic (Well, with the exception of the eye rig with the white under color...) I stand corrected... Just like Gump. :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Travis, as Terry sent the Animal and Gonzo prototypes over naked, were the clothes then scratch designed in China, or are they from Studio patterns as well?

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Hey Trav!
I must humbly beg forgiveness and apologize – Gonzo is amazing! The "stocking" nose isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be and now I can't imagine any other material (besides the foam of course) that would have been a better replacement.

I posted this pic in another thread, but thought you'd like to see the gang:
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg156/ignohippo/?action=view&current=IMG_2564.jpg

Keep up the great work! I've got money set aside for the bear and the pig as soon as you are ready to take it (and if you decide to make posers of the Mayhem, I'd find room for them, too).

I promise to hold my tongue from now on until I am able to see these things in person!

Status
Not open for further replies.