Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garland

Reaction score
WOW Travis!!!!!

He is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Wow, He looks fantastic.

In this final wait for Kermit he just literally bought a big smile to my face.

Fantastic work guys.

Chris

MWoO

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
Oh my god! Imagine OWNING one of those? I think that is even more realistic than the Kermit one. The attention to detail is amazing! :smile:
I think it looks more detailed than Kermit because of the character and the fact that there are some rather good plushes out there, as travis pointed out. This will be the first and probably ONLY good Gonzo item out there made from fabric. This is where the line will get amazing.

FER SURE

Reaction score
Those who may remember me from ages ago already know that I listen often but rarely post. Only when something really requires my comment or I have a strong emotional response. The effort here is unbelievable and I truly commend MR. I felt a huge hole with the end of the Palisades line and these products have gone a long way in filling that. The fact that Travis is in on helps as well. Kudos.

Edit for spelling

Beauregard

Reaction score
*jaw drops*

*eyelids widen*

*pupils dilate*

*lungs catch*

*toes tap*

*wait, scratch that last one*

Wow...I have never seen anything so...wow...I am stunned beyond words, actually, excuse my unprofessionalism here but...holy cow and eat my codfish that's...HOLY MOSQUITOES!!! What can be said????

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*collapses* *gets back up* *drools over pictures* *collapses* *gets back up*

I just have to say, that is the single coolest thing I have ever seen. Ever. *collapses*

King Prawn

Reaction score
Now I really want my :smile:

Has anyone who ordered them from Forbidden Planets emailed them askn gif they have an idea when they should be expecting him in?

I might just go write an emial no wmyself actually, i really want to make sure I get my Kermit and Gonzo I'm going to start saving up for no cause it's becoming a little difficult to afford Kermit.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Somebody stated earlier that FP were not going to sell them because they were too expensive. I'm not sure how much truth is in that tho.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Tracking number for my Kermit just came through...guess you guys got them out of the door sooner than you thought, hey Travis?

The Frog has left the building...and is on his way to mine

Beauregard

Reaction score
*is getting worried about the Kermit I bought off E-bay*

I guess I'll have to wait and see if he turns up...

Status
Not open for further replies.