Erine81981

Reaction score
I think what hes trying to say is that what do you do. Do you have to have the cuser on the picture or what?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
No, you simply just press Printscreen ( a little button next to the Page Up key on the right )

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've done that then what? Where does the picture go? I need to know how to save the picture or keep so I can get it to the avatar.

jediX

Reaction score
::sigh::

... in order to take screen captures in Windows, you need to have the window you want to copy active then press the right alt+ctrl+print screen simultaneously. Pressing these keys copies the active window to the system clipboard (the same place anything you ctrl+c copy goes). Then, simply paste (ctrl+v) it into any imaging program such as MS Paint and save as a jpeg. Its as simple as that.

Do note that you cannot use this method to get screen captures from videos -- you need a video editor for that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Spamela said:
I am sooo sorry, you guys! I really didn't mean 2 cause trouble here. i thought i would share pics of me and I just wanted to find something that I thought would express myself but i guess it is not a very positive image. please don't hate me. i should have known better. i forget sometimes that kids C stuff and i should set an example. i know cuz i have a little sister and i don't want her to be corruptes. pleease please don't think i am bad (well...you know:wink: ) i just want to have fun.

does anyone actually know where i can get good spamela pics online. i just couldn't find one.:flirt:
Thanks Spamala! And, sorry for the remarks I made, but...:stick_out_tongue:

Effralyo

Reaction score
Ack, lovely looks, Gardik!!! >Smack!<

..And I`m worth nothing even close to it! Neither the fireworks nor all the other honorable stuff!!! Just go and jump down from the neighbor skyscraper right now! Garrrrrh! :halo: -Sorry, again... it seems just tearing me!Ignore it Gardy! Please ignore!

F

furryredmonster

Does anybody like my new avie? I probably wont keep it up for long... cause you can hardly see it... but I thought it was pretty funny.

F

furryredmonster

Forgot, it says "pickle me elmo" if you can not see it... with Elmo floating in like a pickle jar kinda thing.

F

furryredmonster

lol I thought it was the funniest thing I ever seen. Uh oh... I just forgot... can a 3 year old swim??? Im comin Elmo!!!!!!!