1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by TogetherAgain, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Wow. You actually did it. Well, its in my bookmarks right under the site with pictures of Johnny :p What episode was the the one where he is wearing the jacket from? I don't recognize it...
  2. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Do we ever get to see Slink's eyes?
  3. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Go look at that page. It will answer your question :p
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

What? You thought I was all talk and no action?

The one with the jacket is from Arthur Makes Waves. It's actually sort of a fantasy type thing...where they are showcasing that from the beginning of time the Tough Customers and 3rd Graders have never gotten along. They show them in a caveman scene (the caveman Slink is cool, but I couldn't get a good shot of it), a western scene (hence the cowboy Slink picture), and a future scene (the jacket scene).

And I'm also having a special. When you eventually go to use one, if any of those pictures aren't the right size/shape, I'll be happy to reshoot it so it does fit the avatar box properly.
  5. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Huh...not sure if I've seen that one. And I think I can manage making them fit, myself. WOO for Microsoft's attempt at making their own version of photoshop!
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

And that page will be continually updated until I get every shot of Slink that you can possibly get.
  7. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Wow...alrighty then.
  8. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

9. Hubert Well-Known Member

Nice new avatar, Sarge!
  10. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Since you actually went through the trouble of finding pictures of Slink, I felt like I had to use one. But Johnny isn't going away that easily ;)

I think I'll alternate between the two :p
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

:p...you don't have to use those...I still had a lot of fun doing that. If anything I did it as much for me as for you, as something to keep me occupied for a while.
  12. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Well, I have always said Slink needs more recognition that he even exists :p
  13. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

For people like me? :p
  14. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Meh...not many people know his name, not many people realize he was a tough customer, not even the writers of Arthur seem to remember he exists. He's been downgraded to a background character.
  15. Hubert Well-Known Member

That is true. I have noticed that more recent episodes have now excluded him from a Tough Customer. His appearances have been limited...I only got those shots from about 4 or 5 episodes...
  16. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I remember one episode that was a bit more recent that showed a flashback of Rattles trying to do some difficult rollerblade trick, and Slink was there with him, but I don't think he had any lines.

Why is it that all my favorite characters tend to be minor characters that are only in like...4 or 5 episodes? Seriously, all those shots of Johnny that I have are from the same three episodes. He was only in like...5 episodes of Danny Phantom, and only two in the first season where he was the main "villain."
  17. Hubert Well-Known Member

That would be Thanks a Lot, Binky.

Are you kidding me? The rate you were going with Johnny photos I assumed he was a major character...
  18. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

The amount of Robin avatars I have will make you think he's a major character.
    charlietheowl likes this.
  19. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

He must have some kind of fangirl following if I was able to find a website with that many pictures of him (most of them happen to be extreme close ups, which I find obnoxious to use as an avatar, or too low quality, so really, its still hard to find suitable avatar pictures). Interestingly, its some old myspace graphics site :p
  20. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Is it me or is there a distinct lack of complaining Cookie Monster avatars? :search:
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.