1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by TogetherAgain, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Now that would be just plain confusing.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Maybe I'll have Slink Sunday, where every sunday, if I think about it, will change my avatar to Slink :p
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

How about this one?
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You better get thinkin' about it.
  5. Sgt Floyd

*nervous laugh* Oh hey, look at that. I thought about it.

Back to playing Psychonauts now...
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

WOOHOO! SLINK! SLINK! SLINK!

(Love the signature, btw)
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Gosh Sarge, you're getting as bad as Newsie when it comes to changing your av at the drop of a hat... watch...

*Drops hat*

See?
  8. Sgt Floyd

Good thing I only have one avatar of Ember as opposed to 22 avatars of Johnny.

We established in the CCC thread that if I am female, use Ember. If I am Male, use Johnny. And that I look like said person as human. Thus, clearing confusion in the CCC, while confusing everyone else on the entire forum :D
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You're still confusing me on CCC, I keep seeing you and thinking that it's Grace...and then I see Grace and realize it's you...
  10. Sgt Floyd

There's no winning with you, is there :p
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yes...24/7 Slink and all will be won.
  12. Sgt Floyd

You know what, the avatar I'm using right now is, for some reason, how I feel this would play out. You (danny) frantically grabbing onto my shirt begging me to use Slink, while I look totally not amused. Incidentally, in context, this avatar is Danny frantically grabbing on to Johnny's coat begging him to borrow his motorcycle. Which he eventually just takes anyway :p
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Are you alluding to the fact that I should be stealing your Slink avatar? Interesting thought...
  14. Sgt Floyd

Er...no, I was alluding to the off chance I just concede to using Slink all the time :p
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*sticks tongue out*

C'mon...I'll even search through Arthur episodes and snapshot more images of Slink if you're tired of the one you have...
  16. Sgt Floyd

But...but...I have a website with like 10 pages of just Johnny :(
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Fine then...I'll make a page on Dynamite Determination that doesn't show up unless you type the address directly in the address bar. I'll park tons and tons of Slink photos there, and you can pick and choose as you wish...
  18. Sgt Floyd

You really want to, go on ahead. I need to change it up at some point. Unlike some people, I can't use one avatar all the time :p
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Fine...then I just will.
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member