Baby Rowlf's Voice

BEAR

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
I think it was Richard as Baby Scooter in TMTM, he kinda sounded like Janice
I don't think it sounded like Janice at all. But it was significantly a different voice than the adult version. All the other Baby characters sounded like they do as adults only with a tiny childish tweak to them. Scooter sounded very similar to how Skeeter sounded in his first line "Helloo" buyt then listen to his singing line "And she's gonna learn to fly a plane..." its kinda raspy. I think it sounds cute.

Baby Rowlf sounded the same accept with a babyish impediment "She'll be a doctor wif diseases and help you wif your shneezes.." And wearing that doctor play hat and stethascope "examining" the toy Big Bird. It was sweet.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Fozzie and Gonzo also sounded a lot like the adult versions

BEAR

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
Fozzie and Gonzo also sounded a lot like the adult versions
Yes, that is what I was saying, they all sounded like their adult counterparts except Scooter!

tinweirdo

Reaction score
I do think Disney should stop screwing around and put the muppets into full blast! Starting by putting the Muppet Babies on Playhouse Disney, that would Terific!!!! :embarrassed:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
I've always liked Dave, but as a voice actor, he always seemed like a poor man's Frank Welker to me.
A metaphor for life if ever I've read one :smile:

BTW - Feel like I haven't seen you around in a while, Jay! Good to see you!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Good to be back, Vic, and thanks for the warm welcome! I moved to a new apartment back in late May and have only recentlly got my internet back up again. But I see there's been lots of cool Muppet discussions that I've been missing out on, and I'm anxious to get back on the boards.