Baby Rowlf's Voice

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
What Else Was He In Cause This Stuff Was Way Before My Time.....i Was Born In The 90's........

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Well, after he hit it big with Full House, Dave co-hosted the America's Funniest Home Videos spin-off, America's Funniest People. That lasted a few years. Since then, he hasn't done too much that's caught the public attention that Full House did, but he's still working.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Greg Berg .... Fozzie (1984-1991)/Scooter (1984-1991) (voice)
Dave Coulier .... Uncle Waldorf (1988-91) (voice)
Katie Leigh .... Rowlf (1984-1991) (voice)
Howie Mandel .... Animal (1984-1991)/Bunsen (1984-1991)/Skeeter (1984-1986) (voice)
Laurie O'Brien .... Piggy (1984-1991) (voice)
Russi Taylor .... Gonzo (1984-1991)/Robin (198?) (voice)
Frank Welker .... Kermit (1984-1991)/Beaker (1984-1991)/Skeeter (1986-1991) (voice)
Barbara Billingsley .... Nanny (1984-1991) (voice)

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I guess in jumping the shark terms, Muppet Babies took the leap once they brought Janice aboard as a pre-teenager and Statler and Waldorf as uncles. I think it's just a coincidence, but the downward spiral came after Howie Mandell left and Dave Coulier came aboard.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
MUPPET BABIES "Jump The Shark"

Jumped The Shark when... Votes
Never Jumped 7
Bean Bunny 2
Bunsen and Beaker 1
Singing 1
Death (Jim Henson) 1
It was used to pilot
other shows 1
Skeeter 1
The seventh season 1
Too much live action 1
Janice as a Teenager 1
Uncle's Waldorf & Statler 1
Drug Bust & Sex Scandal 1

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
"Watched it all the time, but never liked it. Was upset that you could never see who Nanny was, just her striped stockings. Basically, she was an old woman who locked up these animal freaks (a frog, a pig, a bear, a dog, and these orange lizard looking freaks (skeeter and scooter) and used them for slave labor. No, seriously, the whole "use your imagination" thing SUCKED! They made it seem like you could be "in" Star Wars, or turn into Indiana Jones..wow looked like fun. What a disappointment when I tried to "imagine really hard" on my own and nothing happened. I did not become Indiana Jones..This show sucks!" - Except from Jump the Shark ( Not Me i Love the Muppet Babies)

WHY DID HE TAKE TIME TO WRITE

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Wow. I dig your thoughts, Kimp, but watch out for irate replies from hard-core Muppet Babies fans. They don't take such dissention lightly. For the record, I was a "Babies" fan from their cameo in The Muppets Take Manhattan 'til the end of their run on TV, and whenever I need a fix these days, I'll just pull out my old Muppet babies soundtrack LP and soak in the nostalgia from my lost youth.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
That isn't Kimp's opinion, it's a comment that was posted on Jump The Shark. Kimp says right on the end it's an excerpt from the site, and was wondering why the guy bothered to post such a negative comment on there about the Muppet Babies. I know, I had to go back and re-read that post, with a couple of typos it looks like it was Kimp's opinion at first glance. Just a suggestion Kimp, in the future use the quote funtion on MC when posting a quote.