Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Interesting. Anyway, I am going to the movie premiere on IMAX with my puppet in the black suit and me in a New Goblin costume. I need some full body pictures of the New Goblin. Will someone find some for me? I've been looking for a while but my eyes hurt. :smile:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thanks for the information guys. Dang it! It's always New York! If it's not New York, it's California. If it's not California, it's Chicago. If it's not Chicago, it's Michigan.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Not that this is a big surprise or anything, but the MPAA rating for SM3 came out today, and the movie is going to be rated....

PG-13 for sequences of intense action violence.

Like I said, not that big of a surprise, considering the first two films were the same rating. But I thought I'd just let you all know.:smile:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I'm just having my puppet dress up instead of me now. I hope someone will take me to the IMAX at the premiere of the movie. Even my dad (a geek like me) won't take me with Igor dressed up!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Here's an interesting article that's posted on IGN's website of the "Top Ten Spider-Man Movie Moments". I think some will be surprised to see what made it on the list, but most will know which one made it as #1 on there.:smile:

NOTE: Like it says on the article, the moments on the list are only plot-related. They haven't yet made a list of the top ten fight sequences.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/779/779447p1.html

muppetwriter

Reaction score
For those who haven't yet found out or forgotten about it, the extended cut to Spider-Man 2 has been released today on DVD (its now under the title "Spider-Man 2.1"). It has additional footage, especially in the fight sequences between Spidey and Doc Ock (one scene has them crashing into an office building, fighting inside a room, and then falling back out of it).

Some other cool features to the DVD include:

Audio commentary by producer Laura Ziskin and screenwriter Alvin Sargent
Spidey Sense 2.1-trivia track with integrated pop-ups that take you on the set during key scenes
A Sneak Peek of Spider-Man 3
Inside 2.1 featurette Multi-angle: Danny Elfman's score
"With Great Effort Comes Great Recognition" featurette
and
VFX Breakdowns - An in-depth look at the visual effects of Spider-Man 2.1

They say it's only costing about $12.99 in stores right now (must be a special limited offer). If that's the case, then I'm definitely getting my copy today!:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Interesting. Anyway, I am going to the movie premiere on IMAX with my puppet in the black suit and me in a New Goblin costume. I need some full body pictures of the New Goblin. Will someone find some for me? I've been looking for a while but my eyes hurt. :smile:
Hey, I.P. Sorry I didn't noticed your request sooner. Here's some links that have pics of Harry as "The New Goblin":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:New_Goblin_front_view.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/muppetman08/NG_ART.jpg

I'll try to find more when I can. :smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Two new international TV Spots have appeared online, featuring more action from Venom and Sandman. If you can get past the voiceover guy who sounds like a Japanese version of Swedish Chef, they're really awesome.:smile:

Venom Spot

Sandman Spot