Bear on Patrol Fozzie

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great pic, fantastic sculpt. I wouldn't change a thing. Fozzie's eyes have been both closer together and further apart in various projects, especially in recent promotional photos (some on the boxes). This sculpt looks perfect to me.

I don't think he'll be an exclusive. With all the new parts and accessories, it wouldn't be the best investment, but it could happen and as long as I get it, I don't mind!! Wow!!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I was wondering that same thing. And also wasn't it said that seires that have no playset will have a 5th carded figure? Also if we can get 4 playsets in 2004 and 2005 then I say do a BOP set maybe a VH set (only done muppetty instead of staying true to the set) and then do the back stage and theater sets in 2005. I think that would complete the major parts of the muppet show. And of course we really need a complete main cast of MTI. This means we need MTI Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Fozzie, Bunsen and Beaker. That doesn't even include poly, clueless or monty! I think with Sam Arrow it is imperative to have all the MTI figures now. It's like the Tux thing. Put Kermit and Rowlf in a tux gotta put them all in one. There just ain't enough room!
yeah, i think you could maybe cut out Bunsen and beaker MTI figures, and gonzo and rizzo may(and should) be a two pack, i would like a clueless morgan with polly pack in, I'm not so big on a monty figure.

I think after the Rowlf tux figure in the main line, other tux figures will only be Ex and CC Ex, and not part of the reg line like kermit and bunsen and beaker are.

there isn't enough room for everything and each one of us have 100's of great ideas! should collect all the ideas and vote on certain figures maybe?

Let me say that i am totaly againts MCC figures, they make better use of PVC's like they are plained. i feel that they would just cloud up the line for more important or cooler figures to come out.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Zack

Character two packs are not in the cards for the regular series. Ken has said that numerous times in the threads. That is. unless the character is smaller than Rizzo and Pepe, less articulated or is released as a fair exclusive. Character two packs are cost and price prohibitive. You've stated two packs on countless occasions. I don't think it's in the cards. Especially for such an intricate sculpt like MTI Gonzo and Rizzo. You have to think of Palidades' side of this. They have made it clear that they feel Rizzo and Pepe are stand-alone figures. Tux Bunsen and Beaker are coming together, but they are show exclusives and not as choice as the MTI costumes.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
LOL!! look what i wrote!

3003! it's too funny, i'm not editting it!
Not 'editing' it either? :smile:

Anyways, I'm just hoping nobody misinterprets what you meant by PIS... When all the controversy was looming over the HIV-positive Muppet, some people were heard to argue that Muppets don't have bodily functions

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'm guilty of asking for two-packs also :big_grin:

The problem is MTI Rizzo really couldn't come with many accessories. Niether could MTI Gonzo. Maybe if they were made as a convention exclusive and were available through the collectors club it would be ok. I have no problem with that and I am not a member.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
But the limited production may not suit Palisades' budget. Sculpts are incredibly expensive. There are a million things they could come with. Rizzo could come with a barrel of apples and Muppetized nautical equipment that is dreamed up by the artists at Palisades. Gonzo could come with removable arms (for the stretching device) hat and starfish to throw. Not all accessories have to be film literal. Vacation Fozzie has to be the most interesting exclusive to date and he is mostly an invention of Palisades.

If I where to insist that MTI Gonzo and MTI Rizzo came with another figure (and I'm not saying it's possible except in my mind) I would say each should be packed with a vacation rat. It's a way they could get more mileage off the Rizzo sculpt if they worked it the way I'm thinking. Placing two top characters in a pack together just isn't wise marketing anyway.

I'd like to make it clear that I would absolutely support such pack-ins. That's the fan in me talking. I just don't think Palisades would go for it from what has been stated.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think Ken may have mentioned something about a two pack of this sort. Or I may have misunderstood him.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Anything's possible, but he has continually mentioned that such two packs are very costly. I really favor pack-in characters to accessories. I think most fans do. But it really is a cost issue and it's fun to have something to go with these guys.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Anything's possible, but he has continually mentioned that such two packs are very costly. I really favor pack-in characters to accessories. I think most fans do. But it really is a cost issue and it's fun to have something to go with these guys.
Actually I prefer accessories when appropriate. I think Palisades is getting better at adding more appropriate accessories. It started in series 2 with the cool stuff we got.