Bear Town

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
awww...I wanted to watch some clips...but that's ok I am sure it will be great to see them once they are there again. :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Had some trouble with my ISP over the weekend. I think I've got it sorted out (I am typing online after all :wink: ) but the lost time means I'm going to have delay the first episode. It will still be up sometime Tuesday, but not midnight like I had originally planned.

Back to editing...

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
So 22 Windows updates and several anti-virus scans later I think I resolved my computer problems at last - I'm done the first episode and plan to post it on Monday.

The BT Community is back online. If you were a member before unfortunately you have reregister because the old database was damaged when the forum went offline late last year.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for posting the stills. That did a lot to satisfy my curiousity. Tumbles looks amazing!!! He looks a lot better now that I can see him to scale with some other puppets (not to mention with fur, eyes, and a mouth). It's looking good! I'm rootin' for ya!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm starting to think this first episode is cursed...still not done but I'm *almost* there. In the meantime I've posted the first stills from the episode as a sort of "sneak peek" at blog.bear-town.com (look under today's date) for anyone who's interested.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Wow, that was quick. I posted those like five minutes ago. Thanks. Yeah, I still have to do a little more work on Tumbles but he's cute. I always hate it when puppets get rebuilt and you have to get used to a slightly different look. I have rebuild Omle's head too before we shoot the third episode in a few weeks because it doesn't work very well. Thankfully I don't have too many lines in the first two episodes.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Seeing the stills makes me even more excited about seeing the final productions, man! I hope all things work out for you so you can get the episodes online soon! I'm about to burst at the seams waiting for the good stuff!!