1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Bear Town

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Buck-Beaver, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Foz, hun..... you know I love ya. But please, for your own safety, try to lay off the meds okay? :concern: :p
  2. Show and Tell

Show and Tell Member

I was thinking he might need to change to Ridlin. Mello the bear out a bit. Before :crazy: After :cool:
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm just being silly. Nothing like that goes on around my apartment.

Now, the Apartment downstairs is a different story...

Hey, BuckBeaver! Congratulations on getting Bear Town in "The Puppetry Journal!" If you don't get it and want me to email a copy, I have a scanner!! Lemme know. :)
  4. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Did it make it in to the Puppetry Journal? I haven't seen it (note to self: mail PofA membership form one of these days). I heard that The Lady from Sockholm was mentioned. I think I'm getting a copy sent to me in the mail, but if I don't get one I may take you up on that offer.
  5. Fozzie Bear

Heck, I should email it anyhow. At least then it'll be digital already for you to put online! Yup, I'll try to do that tonight.
  6. OOLAGIRL

OOLAGIRL New Member

um

ummmmmmmm :confused: :confused:
  7. Fozzie Bear

Did you ever get that, Buck?
  8. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I did - thanks! I sent you a private email but I guess you didn't get it.

Sorry!
  9. Fozzie Bear

Or, I may have and, being the idiot I am, forgot I got it.