Bear Town

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Still battling some problems with my PC, but if anyone is eager to get an idea of what this thing is starting to look then you like might want to check out my blog (hit the link in my sig) under today's date.

:wink:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Woo-hoo! That's awesome, even just the rough cut. Tumbles looks great. I think staging the puppets in a fairly immobile shot (sitting on the couch) puts more focus on the quality of the puppetry -- I'm working on a filmette that involves quite a bit of moving around (with live hands puppets) and it's not working as well as I'd hoped.

I like it, and can't wait to see the end result! Thanks for satisfying hungry puppet nerds like me.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Cool man, cool!!

Maybe you should just go to the local computer store and grab-and-run and get a new computer?

Looking forward to much more!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Maybe you should just go to the local computer store and grab-and-run and get a new computer?
four fingered discount.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The First Episode is online

Well, it's done...the first episode is online here.

There will be two versions available - one DSL/Broadband and pretty big (43 mb) and one for dial-up users that is a little more sane (13 mb). The high-speed version may not be available until sometime mid-morning but the dial-up version is up and running right now.

Barring any serious technical problems (and I seem to be having a streak of those) the next episode should be up around June 1st.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
All right! Well done. Did you make that preacher puppet? He looks great! Wndorful job with the church set too.