Bear Town

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Foz, hun..... you know I love ya. But please, for your own safety, try to lay off the meds okay? :concern: :stick_out_tongue:

Show and Tell

Reaction score
I was thinking he might need to change to Ridlin. Mello the bear out a bit. Before :crazy: After :cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nah, I'm just being silly. Nothing like that goes on around my apartment.

Now, the Apartment downstairs is a different story...

Hey, BuckBeaver! Congratulations on getting Bear Town in "The Puppetry Journal!" If you don't get it and want me to email a copy, I have a scanner!! Lemme know. :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Did it make it in to the Puppetry Journal? I haven't seen it (note to self: mail PofA membership form one of these days). I heard that The Lady from Sockholm was mentioned. I think I'm getting a copy sent to me in the mail, but if I don't get one I may take you up on that offer.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Heck, I should email it anyhow. At least then it'll be digital already for you to put online! Yup, I'll try to do that tonight.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Heck, I should email it anyhow. At least then it'll be digital already for you to put online! Yup, I'll try to do that tonight.
Did you ever get that, Buck?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I did - thanks! I sent you a private email but I guess you didn't get it.

Sorry!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Or, I may have and, being the idiot I am, forgot I got it.