1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Big Bird Replica Half-finished

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Keeermit, May 16, 2007.

1. Onath Member

He has a mini tutorial on his website, showing how to make his wombat puppet. Personally I don't think he needs to give to much info because that is his job. If Jarrod was to tell us everything he knows he would be out of a job.

The best way to learn is trial and error. I know that every puppet I make I learn a little from and the puppets I mess up on I learn even more.

If you look at Jarrod's earlier work the muppet replicas were not always perfect. He had to try and try again he has made several versions of ernie and elmo and what not.

Making puppets takes time don't rush it and have fun making mistakes. Nobody is perfect when they start anything it takes determination and that is exactly what Jarrod has done.

Personally I don't think there is only one way to make a puppet go and explore options try different fabrics foams and what not. One of my college professors told me at art school playing it safe is boring. So lets see those mistakes and lets all learn from them.
  2. Slightlychilled New Member

I tryed to postr the same thing but it never posted
  3. BabyScooter New Member

wow i am still blown away by his miss piggy!:mad:
  4. TotallySpiesFan New Member

Great job on building the Boober puppet replica, although it needs the replica of Boober's hat.
  5. Keeermit Active Member

yeah I know boober needs the right hat, thats why it says "boober in the making" :) plus last time i looked boober wasnt wearing fozzies hat :o
  6. Muppet Loverr Member

I love you Female puppet:

[IMG]

Anyone know how to make a chest like that?
  7. BabyScooter New Member

are you going to try to make a rizzo puppet?