Bill the Bubble Guy appreciation thread

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BUMP UP BILL.

Anybody else out there just joined who know and like Bill also?

Elchippo

Reaction score
I must say that Bill is definitely one of the funniest parts of muppets Tonight. He had some of the most memorable quotes from the show.

However, I DESPISE the way he looks. A quirky one-joke pop-up charcater in the tradition of Crazy Harry or Lew Zealand wasted on a hideous design. He looks like the ugliest whatnot they could find, though with the mechanism he had to have been custom built.

In fact, most of the whatnots these days are really ugly.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I do agree my favourite character isn't the best looking muppet. Though he certainly is cleverly designed and yes he must have been specially built with a bubble blowing device attached.

I am so pleased that you like him for his humour Elchippo.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I'va never seen him on ANYTHING.:frown: Is there a DVD with him on it? Who performed him?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill basically only features in Muppets Tonight Matt.
Though I have heard he has a split second background cameo in Muppets From Space. And I believe he was performed by Dave Goelz.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill has asked me to bump this old thread up again.

And by the way Muppet Matt. He and I both hope you can come back someday very, very soon. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
I've never seen him either, but he sounds like a pretty fun character! :big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
I don't recall seeing him...what sketches was he in? and stand outs....or just a backround character?