Breaking Back In

Java

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long for another chapter guys. Just one note though, I've always imagined the stage to have several trapdoors, some from holes that have been caused by wayward acts and some to access storage areas under the stage.

Hopefully I'll be able to post the next chapter quicker than I got this one.

Oh, yea, is it wrong of me to already be cooking up my next story when I haven't even finished this one yet?

MarkFraggle

Reaction score
Woo! I love your use of Uncle Deadly as a significant character.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Java... There are trap doors in the theater anyway.
And yes, it's better than OK to be cooking up your next story. Just make sure to finish this one first.

Loved the chapter and how Uncle Deadly came in to save Amber and Robin.
Liked how Kermit takes the stand against Percival, the fight's with the frog and his family of dogs and bears and pigs and chickens and whatevers...
Keep it coming!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey MarkFraggle... Welcome to Muppet Central.

And if you want to see Uncle Deadly as a prominent fanfic character, I suggest you read up on the stories posted by theprawncracker, and ReneeLouvier as well though hers center a bit more on Scooter and Uncle Deadly.
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

MarkFraggle

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey MarkFraggle... Welcome to Muppet Central.

And if you want to see Uncle Deadly as a prominent fanfic character, I suggest you read up on the stories posted by theprawncracker, and ReneeLouvier as well though hers center a bit more on Scooter and Uncle Deadly.
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.
Will do, Count. Thanks for the suggestions! So many good writers around this place ... it is hard to jump in and know where to start.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Especially when we reference each other in our stories.

Drop me a PM if you want I should recommend some stories, to get you started here in our little world of fictional tales.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't had much chance to tell you lately how much I'm enjoying this Java! I really love Uncle Deadly portrayed as a hero. He seems to have quite a few fans on this forum and it's always nice to see him in the spotlight. Keep it coming!

Java

Reaction score
I'm still trying to catch up with all the ones you recommended to me Ed!

He will give you a list that is well worth reading though, MarkFraggle!

MarkFraggle

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yeah... Especially when we reference each other in our stories.

Drop me a PM if you want I should recommend some stories, to get you started here in our little world of fictional tales.
I would, but the goofy thing tells me I need ten posts before I'm allowed to PM. Looks like I need to get busy!

(and I've already read "The Tie That Binds" and "Part of Me." And as much of "Flippersteps" as there is so far.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Well, you shoulda told us before.
See, the first two you just listed are by Beth (redBoobergurl), and they're Book 2's.
Love's Longest Journey is Part 1 to Part of Me.
Where The Heart Leads You is Part 1 to The Tie That Binds, and The Unbreakable Bond will be Part 3.
*Though I think you took that from the title of one of the chapters from HP6: The Half-Blood Prince Beth.
No worries though.

Flippersteps, the one posted is only the first part of what Lisa's plotting to drop on us.
Would recommend you check Destination: Home!, Chasing Robin, Summer in the Theater, and Swamp Call (her magnum opus).
LMK if there are any other stories you wanna check out.