Build-A-Elmo

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
I noticed during my last visit to Build-a-Bear workshop that they now have an Elmo for sale. Do'nt know if anyone else has posted regarding this. All it would take is a little creativity and some free time and voila, you'd have a fairly decent Elmo repro. Here's a link:

Build-a-Elmo

(At eighteen inches, He can't be too far from the right size)

-Scraps

psiomicron

Reaction score
I plan to build Elmo really soon. Gonna get the materials this weekend. I'm gonna try to make him identical to the real Emlo. Now that I got my Grover done! :smile:

Yahnke

Reaction score
please hold onto your pattern for the "elmo" head if you succeed in building elmo. I have been trying to make one for my niece and my daughter for a long time....needless to say.. i failed. or maybe i am too picky. Either way i am elmo-less. thanks.

reevefan

Reaction score
Why does elmo get one though Build a Bear?

I want a grover one please... A BIG ONE and his famous Super Grover outfit to dress him in.... Then I will go to build a bear and make one.....

video567

Reaction score
has anyone come up with an elmo pattern? i am dying to make one for my 4 year old daughter. just checking if it got done

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
wow, do u stuff him with pure evil so he can continue his soul crushing domination of the rest of the Sesame street cast ?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
wow, do u stuff him with pure evil so he can continue his soul crushing domination of the rest of the Sesame street cast ?
I laughed and laughed when I read this. :zany:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Build-a-Bear workshop has been selling that for a little over a year now.