Build-A-Elmo

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Maybe I'm ignorant, but is BABW doing Cookie Monster now? I need to go on their website again so I know, since I've been living under a rock (aka school) for a while.

BJ

EDIT: WHOA! CM HIMSELF!!! WOO-HOO!!! (caps, got excited)

Now if only they'd get Grover...

F

furryredmonster

ravagefrackle said:
wow, do u stuff him with pure evil so he can continue his soul crushing domination of the rest of the Sesame street cast ?
Have you ever realized that there are Elmo fans here?:grouchy: :grouchy: And I happen to be one of them and I really do not appreciate you calling Elmo "Evil" and that he ruint Sesame Street. Well actually, I might be the only Elmo fan but there is still at least one Elmo fan here that posts. What is your favorite Sesame Street character? I should just call them Evil and say mean things about him.:grouchy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Well actually, I might be the only Elmo fan but there is still at least one Elmo fan here that posts.
I may be a crazy Floyd fan, but I like elmo too (ok, less than Floyd) but how can anyone hate elmo? My dad can do a really good elmo voice. Its scary how good it is.:eek:

F

furryredmonster

Sgt Floyd said:
I may be a crazy Floyd fan, but I like elmo too (ok, less than Floyd) but how can anyone hate elmo? My dad can do a really good elmo voice. Its scary how good it is.:eek:
Well, most people here hate Elmo. I learnt that when I first signed up and made my first post... I still stayed here though to try to bring Elmo to this forum. My dad trys to imitate Elmo to! lol. He is not very good at it but don't tell him that.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
lol, I never try to imitate anything cause I always butcher the voices. Exept the pokemon bulbasaur...I do a really...oops, got off topic, sorry.

I guess maybe alot of people think of elmo as a baby or a little kid.

puppetise

Reaction score
Well Seriously He Is Dropping The Age Of The Audience Before Elmo Came Sesame Street Rocked But Now Its A Bit Dull Play With Me Thats A Bit Weird And Although I Love Him And His Cute But Seriously

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I think one the reasons Elmo is so prominent is because they discovered that the average age of the show dropped. Their only goal is to educate their target audience and I think Elmo is one of those characters that does that really well.

I miss the Sesame Street of childhood. :frown: Here's hoping for Classic Sesame DVDs! :smile:

Iokitek

Reaction score
The funny thing is, my niece only turned 1 years old in november and around that time she started watching the Dutch Sesame Street. And what's weird is when either Elmo or Grover comes on she starts laughing and pointing at them saying "Look!, Look"! :smile: But she doesn't have that with the other characters. And usually it's Elmo that get's her to laugh. I'm guessing she just likes the way grover sounds etc. But Elmo's popularity amongst young children might be simply due to the fact that he's red. And red, in the laws of colorperspective, is the color wich compared to other colors will always force itself into the foreground. It's the object your attention moves to first.

Iokitek

Reaction score
I thought so too :wink: But I could be wrong ofcourse.