Build-A-Elmo

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
actually, iokitek, I think you're right about red being a color that forces itself into the spotlight. I think Elmo has killed SS as we know it.

I cannot find any Grover stuff, so don't expect my money until you give us adult SS fans a good TV show with our favorite Muppets, SW. And NO ELMO!!!

BJ

F

furryredmonster

Sesame Street is for kids. Not adults. Grow up. You had your time to enjoy Sesame Street, now it's other peoples turn. Elmo did not ruin Sesame Street, nobody did. I mean, you could not have possibly thought that Sesame Street would stay the same!

Sesame Street is awesome because kids like it. That should be what is most important.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
@practicecactus (holy cow, whatta name): ARE YOU BLEEPING NUTS?

@furryred: First, I like Elmo too. And I am an adult and I like SS. I can't understand why SW won't give us adult fans what we're longing for: an adult version of SS with our fave Muppets (more ensemble characters). I would like to know your year in school, identity and location, so PM me. I'm kinda suspicious, as I might know you...strange as it may seem...

Sorry for hijacking (again). I seem to kill off threads, all right.

BJ

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
And I am an adult and I like SS. I can't understand why SW won't give us adult fans what we're longing for: an adult version of SS with our fave Muppets (more ensemble characters).
BJ, Sesame Workshop has a very specific educational mandate. They're not in the business of doing shows for adults. Because they're a not-for-profit there's tons of strings on the funding they receive so I doubt they could do something like that, even if they wanted to.

I do think classic Sesame DVDs is a good idea (one that doesn't conflict with SW's mandate), and the adult fans would buy up tons of those.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I don't believe Elmo is bad or evil. Just...he has kinda taken over the show. He's cute and all, but when Elmo's World started it was just...."Whoa....he's a drama-monster!" He just seems to take over the show! But he isn't bad. I just sometimes get a bit disgusted with all the Elmo stuff. I was happy to see some Ernie stuff, as well as Big Bird too.

And this has kinda gotten off-topic I think. Oh well. They always end up this way. :smile:

practicecactus

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
No idea what is so crazy about my name, but to answer your question; Yes.

Phantom

Reaction score
Uh, I think it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Just don't pay up on your pledge to PBS...Elmo knows where you live.

F

furryredmonster

waitaminute...
furryredmonster..are you ..Kevin Clash?
Yes, I am Kevin Clash:rolleyes:

erniebert1234ss said:

@furryred: First, I like Elmo too. And I am an adult and I like SS. I can't understand why SW won't give us adult fans what we're longing for: an adult version of SS with our fave Muppets (more ensemble characters). I would like to know your year in school, identity and location, so PM me. I'm kinda suspicious, as I might know you...strange as it may seem...

Sorry for hijacking (again). I seem to kill off threads, all right.

BJ
Why do you even need to know that information about me? I am from Indiana that is all I am telling you. I do not give out the info that you are asking for to some stranger online and have no need to.