1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Byron Fan Club

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO

OMG Matt, that is hilarious!

2. Gonzo

Gonzo Well-Known Member

"oh man of the mock"

PERFECT.

Very nice.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Uh-Oh!! :eek:

Matt is in the lead with 1000 points!! It made me teary eyed, and so I hope our hero, Byronious, doth feel good about himself...excusing the "mock" line.

REALLY!

I DO!

FOZ

4. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock Well-Known Member

:), Thank you all. I humbly accept my 1000 point lead.

-Matt

5. Fozzie Bear

Maybe Byron should list everyone's points on the thread here?

FOZ

6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

7. Fozzie Bear

That was really good, Cory. Very poetic! I wish I could write something like that for myself, but all my poems smell like TUNA.

WHEW! What big words, too!! Ouch, my eyes.

Unfortunately, this is the Byron Fan Club (for whatever reason, I forgot) and these are "Oweds to Byron", yet welcome the poetic verses dedicated to other MC family members even if by themselves to themselves (in which case, I'm just not that creative and must go without :( ). In the meantime, there are only very few Byronketeers so, should the BFC ever disband, you should immediately campaign for a Cory Fan Club (CFC) in which I'll gladly join up. Only thing is that while you reign supreme over your CFC, you'll have to have a CFC President.

And offer neat, free, and imaginary products, too.

F:DZ

(Ain't we all just so goofy!)

8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Aw yes...well first off thanks Kevin. Indeed, this is yet another suck up...err, I mean 'ode' to Byron thread...so we all should respect that. I would be remiss to think I could get 100+ posts on a thread for me.

But the people have spoken...

But hear this...like the great Hannibal on an elephant with sword in hand, I too shall lead a great liberation and revolution. However, not a holy war fought with weapons...but with words, and ideas, and new found glorys.

Bu there is no need fo rme to campiagn for a Cory Fan Club...because it is not a club but a state of mind. It is a signal and a call to fuzzy arms...to make your future perfect, make your dreams a reality...to dare to dream the impossible.
    That my friend, is my greatest wish as far as my far reaching
    influence...to get people motivated for their own personal triumphs in life.

9. Fozzie Bear

Byron's?

:D

10. Janice & Mokey's Man

Janice & Mokey's Man Well-Known Member

Uh-oh---here we go again!

Kev, go take a whiff o' your "baggie"! LOL!

:p

11. Fozzie Bear

*sniffffffffff* :p

AAAaaaahhhhhhhh!!:D

What was I sayin' again?

12. radionate

radionate Well-Known Member

That's just gross. I was gonna be nice and say something nice to and about Byron, but that just made me ill.

Oh well. I just talked to Santa live via his Sleigh Phone here in the studio, and he said I would be on his nice list if I played him a song, so it looks like I'm all set.

13. Janice & Mokey's Man

Wh--what'd I do?! :eek: You don't even know what we're talkin' about! :D

And it's Christmas---you can STILL say somethin' nice TO and ABOUT me...

REALLY!

YOU CAN!

:)

WHAT?! You publicly humiliate and insult me DAY BY DAY on the internet, and Santa thinks you are "NICE" just from playin' him ONE FREAKIN' SONG?! :mad:

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!

*pounds fists into ground, kicks legs up*

14. Fozzie Bear

Byron! He's a DJ, SOMEtimes they get special privileges...like going through a haunted house for free (if they can get past the clowns--which, incidentally, bothered me, too).

15. radionate

radionate Well-Known Member

Darn Tootin!

Maybe next year I'll get over my fear of Haunted Houses.

16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry Well-Known Member

Are we ever going to find out who won the "ode to" contest?

17. Janice & Mokey's Man

:eek:

*gulp*

I--I don't know. I mean, like, who would judge a winner, and on what criteria?

:confused:

18. Fozzie Bear

Why, of course, YOU have to choose. You're our leader, the one of whom we are fans, and thus should pick who you feel is your most loyal and loving fan, and who should win all the free imaginary products from the BFC.

It's all on your shoulders, sire.

19. Janice & Mokey's Man

EEEEK!!

This is a lot of responsibility! And I don't like fer anyone to feel "left out"...

:(

Hmmmmmm...has there ever been such a thing as a 6-way tie?...

20. Fozzie Bear

YES there IS, and BOY was it FUN!!