Canadian Collectors Support

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
new stock, eh? Grooovvvy...I want to get my rythm guitarist th Elelctric Mayhem, and have a hard time finidng dr. teeth again...

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
new stock, eh? Grooovvvy...I want to get my rythm guitarist th Elelctric Mayhem, and have a hard time finidng dr. teeth again...
I'd check out Toy R Us for Dr. Teeth! This is the first one I've seen since I got mine in August.

Mark

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
Oh my do I feel silly! I was turning the bolt part of the rabbits arms and not the little part on top of the bolt. So now my rabbits arms move! Hoorah! Still though he has "flimsy" or rather "delicate" arms that I am scared of breaking. He is a great extra to include with Bunsen, and I am impressed!
Hmm ... I just discovered that the Rabbit's feet rotate at the ankles. You all probably already knew that, but it's new to me!

Lew Zealand

Reaction score
Sweet find! I didn't know his feet could rotate. he's like a new figure again.

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

First off... Welcome Lew Zealand to the forum. It's great to see another fellow Canadian Collector! Thanks also for the kind offer of getting the figures for me, however I have since purchased a lab set, and a friend purchased Bunsen for me online. So I am good!
I never knew the Rabbit's feet were poseable either! I think that makes for 7 points of articulation!

I am slightly becoming a little more addicted than what I wanted to become. I told myself that I was going to pass up the
"exclusive figures" (other than EB figures). I couldn't contain myself waiting for series 2 and now I have already gotten invisable fozzie and now I am debating about getting vacation fozzie... the tux kermit and Teeth exclusives are the ones I am passing up on though for sure. They didn't appeal to me that much. Although if I did see tux kermit at a speciality store here I would get him... but not online.
Anyone know when EB in Canada is getting series 2 stock in?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
EB will get them soon, BC, but still no fixed date.

I too am getting more and more addicted...c'est la vie...I have a VC beaker rom the collector's club and a tux kermit on the way, and I definitely want a vacation fozzie..still up in the air about invisible fozzie. Only figures I doubt I'll ever see is WW Teeth and invisible beaker....

I even went out and bought regular piggy last night...madness!

Oh, and I didn't know the rabbit's feet could rotate either!! I also never knew until recently that dr. Teeth's "cuffs" could rotate independently from his wrists! It's amazing what you find as you play around with these figures....

Sideroad

Reaction score
Hey Stryder where are you getting a tux kermit from? ebay?
just wonderin!

Lew Zealand

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, BC. I post at Palisades forum too as Dr.Teeth. I'm glad to hear that you got all the line, I hate missing a piece I really want. Now just for Series 2...

I am planning on getting a VC Beaker. The VC Fozzie I am going to wait on a bit (need some $$ for starters).

I found the Vac Fozzie on the Music Land webpage for $8.99 (US) but since the Vac. Fozzie at Wizard World is $19.99 I think the lower price might be incorrect. You can find a link to the Music Land page through Muppet Central's link from the Vac. Fozzie picture. I will order a Vac Fozzie when I have some more cash too.

I don't touch repaints (although you can argue that VC Beaker and VC Fozzie are repaints). I can't swing more $$ for a Tux Kermit so I'll just miss out on this one. I used to be blood thirsty in being a completist with my toy collections, but I have since learned that I don't need every figure version, especially rehashes.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sideroad
Hey Stryder where are you getting a tux kermit from? ebay?
just wonderin!
ONe of the Palisades board members (bats1990) swung a deal with me and is sending me one. I don't use ebay, so I try to make private deals. It should be arriving to me probably on monday or tuesday!

Oh, as for VAC Fozzie, I hope to get him the same way, unless the site that Lew brought up allows us to order eventually..right now I can't seem to find a way to "add to cart" at all...

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I got my invisable fozzie from ebay. Not a huge fan of ebay, but once in awhile I make a bid. I got Fozzie for a great price, and at first I thought that the seller was going to get (pee)ed since they were from the states. So all in all I think I got Fozzie for a great deal. I think I paid 27 US including shipping. I even got the postcard that Palisades was handing out at the convention.
He is still in the box.

I still have yet to join the fan club... and then I will have Invisable Beaker.