Canadian Collectors Support

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
the EB store may still order them in for you if you pre-order them and pay in advance. It's up to them, but they WILL have access to the figures from the EB warehouse. If they choose to not stock them though they don't have to. As far as the 20% off deal, I never heard of it in Scarboro...maybe it was just the one location trying to clear up some space or something....

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hey Sideroad! I see you're new here, So I would like to say it is great to see that there is yet another Canadian Collector out there! As Stryder said, EB should be able to order in series 2 for you. I had no problems with mine getting to order all of them in for me. I would reconmend paying a deposit as well as a show of good faith, and doing so is a guarantee that you will get your figures. Also I think that it will show you are a serious buyer, which is a good thing when Series 3 comes along and you pre-order again. All in all, good luck completing all of Series 1, if you haven't.

I finally got my Bunsen a few weeks back. So now I have all of the regular series 1 figures. My rabbit had sticky ears though. I gave him a little shower in the sink and he still has sticky ears. Weird! I am thinking of looking for the Muppet Busts this weekend, if they are already out and for sale.

Can't wait to get Series 2!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
sticky ears, eh? That's odd...Mine doesn't have sticky ears, but the paint got into one of his arm joints, and thus one of his arms isn't articulated. I guess I could force it, bu I'm scared to break it by accident...and it doesnt' bother me anyway, as I don't really use that arm for anything....

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
My sticky eared rabbit has stiff arms too. Like yourself I am scared to try to force them to move, with the fear that they will snap off. Are they supose to be articulated?

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hey Walker! Very spooky... I was just reading one of your posts on the Palisades forum and then my computer notified me that you replied to my post here!

I will give my rabbit's arms another try... maybe I am being a little to gentle for fear of snapping something. My Bunsen figure was a hard one to get, so I don't want to spoil anything. Thanks for the tip!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Oh my do I feel silly! I was turning the bolt part of the rabbits arms and not the little part on top of the bolt. So now my rabbits arms move! Hoorah! Still though he has "flimsy" or rather "delicate" arms that I am scared of breaking. He is a great extra to include with Bunsen, and I am impressed!

Lew Zealand

Reaction score
Muppet Labs

bc-fraggle,

I am from Edmonton and I can still get ahold of a Muppet Labs if you need one. It is $35 Can + 7% GST (no PST in AB). I could buy it for you and mail it to you if you want. I hate to see another avid Muppet fan/collector go without a vital piece to their collection.

EB had one left (I was in last week on Tuesday) it might be sold now, but Muppets don't seem to be too high in demand here. Let me know.

If I see a Bunsen I'll let you know. Happy Hunting.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Acutally found out over the weekend that Silver Snail here in Toronto has all of the general release series 1 figures still. First time I'd seen a Teeth, Bunsen or Beaker in stores for ages. I think you can order online from them as well. The link is in the Thread on this page for Links (duh!) :smile:

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
I checked out EB and TRU up here in Barrie yesterday and the EB has regular and exclusive Piggy as well as a playset. TRU had Teeth, Bunsen and regular Piggy (these aren't leftovers, they're new stock). I hope warehouses are getting ready for Series 2!

Mark