Cartoon all stars to the rescue.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Yeah, Russi Taylor. She's also been the voice of Minnie Mouse since the early 80's and married Wayne Allwine, the guy who's voiced Mickey since the 80's!

Dantecat

Reaction score
Actually Smuffette was NOT in this special.Just Papa,Brainy,and 4 Unnamed Regular Smurfs.Besides I wonder why they put her on the cover?:concern:

BEAR

Reaction score
I loved this special and I loved the song that all the characters sang together.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Actually Smuffette was NOT in this special.Just Papa,Brainy,and 4 Unnamed Regular Smurfs.Besides I wonder why they put her on the cover?:concern:
That's right, I'm sorry. Good job Dantecat.:wink: That's why I said she was there, because I remember she was on the cover of the box.

Dantecat

Reaction score
By the way,What other MB Characters would be good in this special? I'd pick Rowlf,Scooter and Skeeter,and Maybe Bunsen and Beaker.Not sure about Fozzie and Animal.:embarrassed: :halo:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
By the way,What other MB Characters would be good in this special? I'd pick Rowlf,Scooter and Skeeter,and Maybe Bunsen and Beaker.Not sure about Fozzie and Animal.:embarrassed: :halo:
I think that the whole Muppet Baby cast would be great for this special, because all the Muppet Babies are very holesome. The only one whose not so much would be Animal, since out of all the Muppet Babies, Animal is the only that really was the most baby like, he was the youngest after all.

But of all the Muppet Babies to not be in this special, I would of loved to see Rowlf the most. Just because he's one of my all time favorite Muppets and a favorite Muppet Baby as well.

Plus I was a huge Ninja Turtles fan and my favorite was Rapheal, so I was a little disappointed he wasn't in it.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
On IMDB.com, I read that Garfield was used without cartoonist Jim Davis' permission, so that's why they've never re-run it on television. Evidently though, his frustration must not carry over to homevideo.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I remember that. It blew my mind to see everyone in one place, because to me cartoon worlds didn't intersect unless they were Disney characters. I thought Disney didn't have the right to the Muppet Babies.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
On IMDB.com, I read that Garfield was used without cartoonist Jim Davis' permission, so that's why they've never re-run it on television. Evidently though, his frustration must not carry over to homevideo.
I think that might only be because they knew a lot of teachers would buy this perhaps. *just a random thought about it*