Cartoon all stars to the rescue.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I taped it off TV, and even though the quality is not the greatest, I know I still have my copy because my brother & I watched it quite recently.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Shows how daft I am. If Walt Disney didn't own Muppet Babies why would this forum be under the Walt Disney title heading.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Blockbuster had a copy of it. I rented it once but after that since ours closed down because of Hastings then I haven't been able to find it. I always loved this speical. They showed us once in school. I also saw it on TV too. I would love to see this on DVD. I love all the cartoons that were in this special.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man it's going for like 30 dollars on Ebay. God I want it now. But yeah this special had some great cartoons.

Animal Jam

Reaction score
I also have the tape(not taped from TV, the retail tape) of it. Its a really good special, and it starts with a short into by Mr. and Mrs. Bush sr., probably sice Barabara bush used to have a storytime with alot of those characters on the radio.

I would be willing to trade with any1, if they have something good.

Drtooth

Reaction score
GArfield and ALF together in one special. 80's as heck!

And the only official time too. He commented on the Garfield baloon at the Macy's Parade in 87 (I think), and in a MAD magazine they had an ALF celebrity cat cook book where he cooked Garfield. (Off topic... the Mad Magazine ALF parody had a lot of Muppets in the background. You may want to check that out).

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I totally remember that. I rented it like every weekend at one point.

It taught me the values of not smoking, or else cartoons will yell at me and beat me up.

Mr Humbug

Reaction score
I downloaded this yesterday and it is so bad that it's actually quite good. The introduction by George and Barbera Bush at the start is strange indeed!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder why Michaelangelo was the only cartoon character in the special who didn't appear on the cover.