Cartoon all stars to the rescue.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Beats Me!Also,During The Credits during the special and The Description of The back of the cover,It said Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on it.I wonder why they totally did that since it was just MichaelAngelo.If it was 2-4,Than it would make sense to add Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.:concern: :smirk:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I loved that special, we actually managed to copy it onto a VHS tape, from the rental copy, and I have to say that things like this (and Too Smart For Strangers) helped make me the responsible adult I am today.

getup

Reaction score
ahhh, Too smart for strangers. i used to have that. i have a copy of the cartoon all-stars to the rescue on tape somewhere. i used to have one more of those stranger videos and i don't remember what it was called though. i just remember a red box and i watched it ALL the time. wish i knew what it was.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I just checked on it on ebay. It is selling for $14.99, plus $3.00 for shipping and handling.

SwedishChefCook

Reaction score
I really loved this special as well. In fact when I was in 3rd grade when it first came out, my principal had all of the 3rd and 4th graders come in the cafeteria and watch this special one afternoon. It really was awsome seeing all of the current Saturday Morning Cartoon charachters from that time on there. It's something I'll never forget, and I do hope it comes out on DVD today because I think the kids of today are in a bigger need than ever to see a video like this before they get to the age where drugs become available.

Erine81981

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Hey hey hey, I found a totally dowloadable copy! I am downloading it myself right now. http://forums.gamedaily.com/index.php?showtopic=97705

Careful though, the file is some 290 mb! :eek:
So awsome fine anything muppet. Can't wait to watch it. I rented it some long time ago. I've always loved this speical. It taught lots of kids not to do drugs. Glad to see it still around. This brings back lots of memories.