CGI Muppet Babies Show?

Bubbadog

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Personally, I still say the Muppet story began when Little James M. Henson discovered the Medium of Television. and began doing a short local program. He later made a puppet out of a green coat who would become Kermit the Frog.
Yes, I agree. The true origins are that in a nutshell.
Otherwise the rest is up to you. Write your own ending....

T

timrikthegorf

Disney is actualy doing Toy Story 3 WITHOUT Pixar. I wonder how that will turn out.

christyb

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
Disney is actualy doing Toy Story 3 WITHOUT Pixar. I wonder how that will turn out.
Ack, awful. After all it's Disney's fault they lost Pixar (ok so I'm a little against Disney.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
I think the CGI style will look good if they try to make them look like puppets with texture. If not, it won't really be all that bad. Turning 2d cartoons into CGI seems to be the thing to do now. It's happening to Popeye (spelling?) for a new movie coming out soon. It's really not that bad of a mix. It's the same look only bumpier. We've all seen 2d cartoons in a 3d style when we see action figures. I guess that's why it's not that much of a shock.
The movie is out NOW. It's a direct to video release!

>>Disney is actualy doing Toy Story 3 WITHOUT Pixar. I wonder how that will turn out.<<

I'd like to say what it could be like, but I'd get banned from the site! Absolutely attrocious! I hope Pixar files suit, or requests an injunction to stop this thing from getting made.

christyb

Reaction score
Where is it avalible??? I didn't know it was already out.

T

timrikthegorf

Why are some of you against other forms of animation? There are different forms and there is room for all of them.

T

timrikthegorf

Drtooth said:
The movie is out NOW. It's a direct to video release!

>>Disney is actualy doing Toy Story 3 WITHOUT Pixar. I wonder how that will turn out.<<

I'd like to say what it could be like, but I'd get banned from the site! Absolutely attrocious! I hope Pixar files suit, or requests an injunction to stop this thing from getting made.
Pixar does not own the rights to the characters I think. Disney owns Toy Story 2 and I think that includes the characters in it.

christyb

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
Why are some of you against other forms of animation? There are different forms and there is room for all of them.
Huh?? :confused: Do you mean CG animation or the classic disney style (drawings by hand) actually I'm a big fan of CG. I was saying that I don't think that Disney could do as good of a job on the toy story characters and storyline without pixar behind it. The only type of animation that I don't like is the japense style (I think it's called anime).

T

timrikthegorf

christyb said:
Huh?? :confused: Do you mean CG animation or the classic disney style (drawings by hand) actually I'm a big fan of CG. I was saying that I don't think that Disney could do as good of a job on the toy story characters and storyline without pixar behind it. The only type of animation that I don't like is the japense style (I think it's called anime).
My post was in response to earlier ones. I didn't know they were from earlier until I posted though. Sorry about that. :sympathy: