CGI Muppet Babies Show?

Aaron

Reaction score
we sang that song in a showcase i was in

McFraggle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Everyone's heard of it, no?

BTW, do we think this will be decent, or will it be crass like *looks to make sure no one's looking* *gasps* *whispers* Lilo and Stitch. *gulp* Imagine Muppet Babies in that style animi...
Since when was Lilo CGI? And no I doubt it would be done like that film anyway. Although I did like the film quite a bit.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Er, actually, I'm not sure what Lilo is, but I was assuming it was part CGI...sorry bout that...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The only CGI that was in Lilo and Stitch was most likely for the spaceships and other outer space scenes. Everything else was done in traditional 2-D animation; Disney even went back to using watercolor backgrounds for that film.

-Kim

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
a question

Forgive me for my ignorance :embarrassed: , but Skeeter Muppet, could you please tell me who that person is in your avatar? I believe he's a character in a Henson production performed by Richard Hunt, but that's all I can determine at the moment. :confused: :concern:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Er, actually, I'm not sure what Lilo is, but I was assuming it was part CGI...sorry bout that...
That's alright Beau, we forgive you. Like Skeeter said the only major CGI to my knowledge was in the spaceship scene at the end.