Challenge and Contribution - New Book by Me

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh, Certainly! I'll definately let everyone know what they respond with!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, lots of people writing books lately! Martin's written a book, ReneeLouvier's book is about to be published, my friend is planning on writing a book on the show Whose Line Is It Anyway? when the new season has completely aired. I've even been thinking about writing a book about my one true love...Kathy Greenwood, but then again, who the **** would read it? Besides, why should I write a book about her when I've already created a web database about her?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Book Printing List: [As of Febuary 28, 2006]

[Print]
Henson Associates
Henson Associates
Henson Associates
Bill Bubble Guy
redBoobergurl
G-MAN
BEAR

[Audio]
The Count

And D'Snowth? Would you like a copy as well? If so just send me in a PM:

First and Last Name
Full Mailing Address

And anyone else who would like a copy, please PM me, I'll add you to my listings! I have 5 listings for print copies now, unless I get more, I'm still sticking to my inital printing of 10 copies. That means, as of now, I will have 3 copies left over to send to whoever wants them. I will be making two extra copies for myself, and my family.

We will be visiting my family's attorney soon, to get some kind of offical trademark/copyright, basically this:

They'll cover my butt if something happens. XD

Not sure exactly what we'll say or ask, my Mother is actually handling that for me, as also getting the copies done professionally for me. She used to an assistant paralegal person in one of our local attorney's offices. Something between secrectary and paralegal. XD Back in the 60's, I guess you could do that. XD The attorney's offices have been no more for quite sometime now, but Mom knows a good friend in the business, Dr. Ryan. So she'll help me with it. :big_grin:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
[PRINT]Henson c/o Brian Henson Henson c/o Steve Whitmire Henson c/o Dave Golez Henson c/o Kevin Clash Bill Bubble Guy BEAR G-MAN froggiegirl18 peachesncream redBoobergurl [AUDIO] The Count I hate to say this, but could Bill Bubble Guy, G-Man, froggiegirl18, redBoobergurl, and The Count re-send me your addresses? Cause I'm a lazy little person, I never thought to print out those addresses....or my stories. SO, I've LOST MORE THEN HALF OF MY ADDRESSES, because I cleared out those PM's in an attempt to keep it clear and open. Luckily I've saved my stories to a diskette, so those arn't lost. But I never saved addresses. AND IT'S ALL SQUISHED TOGETHER, I'M SORRY. THIS COMPUTER IS A PIECE OF CRAP. *DIE COMPUTER!!!*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... At least you're online, and that's what matters... So maybe it'd be better not to tell that computer to die?

Oh well... And Dave's last name is "G-o-e-l-z" I believe.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
XD Yeah. Thanks about that. I was thinking about it last night, and Mom said I should just go ahead and send 4 books to individual muppeters. That would be easier perhaps. :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Also, would you happen to know where an old thread where someone (apperently) created an adult Skeeter puppet would be? I can't seem to locate it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I sent you my info too Sara. And I trust you have a sense of humour when you read it.:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
THE LOWDOWN ON THE SHOWDOWN WITH ALL THE BOOKS DOWN

Alright guys!!! This is totally awesome! I've used Fanfiction.net to count words; shouldn've gotten The Count Von Count for that. But he would be amazed at how many words are going to be in this book.

And this is ONLY THE STORIES as well:

88,313 words.

I started these stories, off the top of my head, on Febuary the 2nd. And on Febuary 27, I finished them. I've never written that much in my life, and looking back on it, I'm freaking...amazed. I mean...jaw-dropped amazed.

So, as I have said before, if you wish to have a copy, please send me:

FULL FIRST AND LAST NAME
FULL ADDRESS W/ ZIPCODE

Thanks again guys.

Love ya,

ReneeLouvier (Sara Elisabeth Vines) :wink: