Challenge and Contribution - New Book by Me

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
THE LOWDOWN ON THE SHOWDOWN WITH ALL THE BOOKS DOWN

I am currently in production for the audio version of my stories. My good friend The Count is getting a copy, on CD format. They will be issued at latest date: July 01, 2006

[Print]
Henson Associates

Bill Bubble Guy
redBoobergurl
BEAR
G-MAN
froggiegirl18
peachesncream
muppetnewsgirl

[Audio - CD format]
The Count

To obtain either copy please send me:

FULL FIRST AND LAST NAME
FULL MAILING ADDRESS

In a PM through MC. If you are unsure if it is safe then send me same information via:

reneelouvier@gmail.com

Included in package are:
  • The book itself, which will most likely be sprial-bound; with personally done artwork by myself.
  • Autographed book.
  • Autographed 8 x 10 glossy of me. (Just figured it'd be nice perhaps.)
  • A personally written letter of appereication for supporting me and my book.
  • And a complientary CD full of Muppet Music and Mayhem!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh Sara That is terrific:excited: :big_grin:
I want to say thank you for including the cd of Muppet Music. I'm sure we will all enjoy that.
What a generous buddy you are.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Audio is in production currently. Expect CD's to ship out between May and June, 2006.

Quick update: First 3 chapters of "Remembering the Good Times We Had" are already done.

Edit'd: The music is really just songs that I love personally out of my collection and everything! :smile: It will be an audio CD so it'll play anywhere.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow Sara, this is just great! I'm so excited about your project and I'm so excited to recieve my copy! This is really cool!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It'll also be cool to find out what you look like with the autographed glossy Sara. Not many of us on the forum know each others appearance naturally.
I feel it'll make us who receive the package feel even closer to you than ever.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hello, my friends! I have recorded the first five chapters of "Remembering The Good Times We Had"

I promise I will try to record at least 5 chapters per day, most likely more. Also, I got one of the chapters up for a bit of a teaser!

http://media.putfile.com/Remembering---Chapter-4

So there we go! I hope you guys enjoy it! I also double-checked the link and it works perfectly! It is appromiately 4 mins and 42 seconds long.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And what a little teaser it is! Just finished hearing it... What a nice reading voice... Death and Life came across as truly your own Renee.
Would advise you watch some Muppet material, preferably TMS Season 1, maybe TGMC or MFC as well if you have those, to practice your Muppet voices.

But it's rully coming along and this will be something to treasure. Have a great day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Renee, by all means send this off to MHC (Muppet Holding Company) but don't get your hopes up!

However, I beleive that if we all keep sending our "written" work to JHC, before very long thy will have no choice but to commision (either by us or "pros") a series of Muppet young-adult novels which I have peppered them to make for many many many years now.

Good luck!

Beau

Beauregard

Reaction score
Baba, sweetie, she said she is not making any money from it a million times already...

Unless you mean postage?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
...yeah, in response to that, my Mother. (who is helping finance such wonderful stuff as this..)

Has said for me to push back the date of releasing it. I have orginally been saying [May 01, 2006]

But my mother has declared I must fund this with my OWN MONIES. And...as I have no monies and am trying to get a car, and....ahh....a lot of other crapola...

It will be pushed back to latest date September 24, 2006. Jim's birthday.

If you have not gotten them postmarked by Sept. 24, you may personally come to my house and syrup and corn flake me!

My mother is also trying to line up an attorney for me, to lay out lots of legal crapola, so that'll be awhile.

I'm sorry guys. I've still got your addresses, and my stories. I'm going to start printing in a few days, and wow...yeah.

So I've not given up, just had to push it back. I'll still be recording my stories, and if anyone wants me to put in an audio set, please PM me, and I'll add you to it.

THE LOWDOWN ON THE SHOWDOWN WITH ALL THE BOOKS DOWN

I am currently in production for the audio version of my stories. I am also currently in post-production for the print version of my stories.

[Print]
Henson Associates

Bill Bubble Guy
redBoobergurl
BEAR
G-MAN
froggiegirl18
peachesncream
muppetnewsgirl

[Audio - CD format]
The Count
Bill Bubble Guy

To obtain either copy please send me:

FULL FIRST AND LAST NAME
FULL MAILING ADDRESS

In a PM through MC. If you are unsure if it is safe then send me same information via:

reneelouvier@gmail.com

Included in package are:
  • The book itself, which will most likely be sprial-bound; with personally done artwork by myself.
  • Autographed book.
  • Autographed 8 x 10 glossy of me. (Just figured it'd be nice perhaps.)
  • A personally written letter of appereication for supporting me and my book.
  • And a complientary CD full of Muppet Music and Mayhem!