1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Changing Username

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The King Pepe, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Good BEAR, I like seeing your username around the boards.
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Thank you, Ernie101. That's very kind of you. I hope you had a nice birthday.
  3. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

Good idea, I liked "BEAR" better. (coming from the active member of the Palisades board recently changed his name) ;)
  4. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

changing my name...

Hiya Phillip,could you please change my name to D'GreatGonzo,thank you much.Will PM you about it.
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Noooooooo! Not you too Diana!
    Frankly, I've liked knowing you as JaniceFerSure. Makes sense and goes with the persona of yours I've come to know, the songbird who can quote any song from the Muppets or classic rock & roll with the best of them.
    Also makes sense given that your musically-inclined persona goes great with the Electric Mayhem roomies you got at the dorms. Maybe instead of D'Great Gonzo you could just change it to D'Songbird? Or Janice D'?
    Just some ideas, and hope you change your mind. But if you stick with wanting a name change, just be sure to let all of us know.
  6. JaniceFerSure

Just wanting a change Count.How does Janice&GonzoFan sound or Janice & Gonzo?I finally decided Sarah D'Peach.

Fruitism,forevermore.
  7. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

I thought about changing mine, I chose Gonzo14, because Gonzo's my favorite muppet and I was 14 at the time, but I'll leave it, I've gotten used to Gonzo14
  8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I tried, but that membername is already taken.
  9. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

I was thinking about changing my user name, but since I couldn't think of a new one I'm going to leave it the way it is. On second thought.... I might as well as well change it to Abbess Bryony. Having it with no space is finally getting on my nerves.
  10. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Phillip do you have any way of deleting accounts that haven't been used in about 4 years? I don't know if that's wrong or not.. but especially when someone has 1 post and isn't seen in a long time..

The reason I ask is that I could change my U/N to Ernie.. if their wasn't someone with that username. I'm not trying to be rude in anyway, but it could help me out.. Oh well!.

Thanks,

Drake.
  11. JaniceFerSure

pretty please,with jimmies on top,name change

Hiya Phillip,I've emailed and PMd you about changing my name to Janice&GonzoFan and my name still hasn't changed.May I please have my name changed?Thanks.:)
  12. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

For the time being, I am no longer going to be changing membernames. There have been some that have been taking advantage of this privilege. If you have e-mailed me or PM'ed me about a name change, I will make it as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.