Character changes?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
That's a good point too. I am glad Skeeter was given an outgoing, sporty personality.
It makes her unique.
It just seems right considering the only other female lead, Piggy, is much more girly.
She may be girly, but she's pretty tough and demanding too.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
It makes her unique.She may be girly, but she's pretty tough and demanding too.
Yeah, that's for sure. And I'd have to say, while Baby Scooter is least like his adult counterpart, Baby Miss Piggy is the most like hers.

When Henson died, I think Muppet Babies was the production most severely hit. You could see the changes in the characters and the format of the show pretty soon after and it was a sharp contrast in my opinion. Even with Baby Piggy, if you look at the earlier shows, she's a dead ringer for how she's going to turn out as an adult. Even the little "inflec-shee-uns" in her voice were identical to the adult Miss Piggy when putting on airs. But as the show wound to a close, she was more like your typical spoiled brat, and reminded me more of Angelica from Rugrats.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But as the show wound to a close, she was more like your typical spoiled brat, and reminded me more of Angelica from Rugrats
Kind of ironic, considering Nick aired the show in syndication.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, adult Gonzo fell for Piggy at times too, mainly early on 'The Muppet Show.' Remember how he pursued her in the Mummenshantz episode. Though his crush on her ended in the Madeline Kahn episode. He also showed interest in her in 'The Muppet Movie.'

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
And Julie Andrew's pet cow!

I think Gonzo has a thing for barnyard animals. And poultry in general.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And Julie Andrew's pet cow!

I think Gonzo has a thing for barnyard animals. And poultry in general.
It's funny that Gonzo can't tell which chicken is Camilla, whilst we fans can (she's the only one with blue eyelids).

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I guess he's just not paying attention to her "makeup". :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I love this thread , i am really liking the insight about fozzie i had noticed the changes as i watched the muppet babies when i got the chance as a adult .

The change in Fozzie was oviouse to me , yes about the neves as a Muppet Baby, and wondering am really funny epecally in the epsoide where he got depressed, i mean about his funny Jokes will someone really like me and such .

That is normal for us all as i have found out .

You know that was the only Muppet Babies eposide that made me cry :cry: a little everytime i see it .

I really cried the very first time that i saw it .