Character changes?

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
That was a sad episode. I really felt sorry for Fozzie.

I can't help but to cry when I see the Faster Than a Speeding Weirdo episode. The way it was handled that he wasn't sure if she would "pull through" was really sweet and he showed real remorse over his actions. In the end, when Gonzo is reunited with his Camilla plushie, I just feel so happy for him.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Some episodes made me feel sorry for Fozzie. Though he was often happily oblivious to how bad his jokes were--and still are--you cannot help but feel as if the bear chose the wrong profession.

muppet baby

Reaction score
That was a sad episode. I really felt sorry for Fozzie.

I can't help but to cry when I see the Faster Than a Speeding Weirdo episode. The way it was handled that he wasn't sure if she would "pull through" was really sweet and he showed real remorse over his actions. In the end, when Gonzo is reunited with his Camilla plushie, I just feel so happy for him.
Yes that was the other eposide that really made me cry , to for Gonzo , i was going to post it when i was posting about the fozzie eposide but i could not remember the title of this one :embarrassed:with gonzo , was so happy though for him at the end when he got reutinted with the great sfuffed comella , he also did a great sad song , i loved though how the outfit that he wore was almost like Elvis :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yes that was the other eposide that really made me cry , to for Gonzo , i was going to post it when i was posting about the fozzie eposide but i could not remember the title of this one :embarrassed:with gonzo , was so happy though for him at the end when he got reutinted with the great sfuffed comella , he also did a great sad song , i loved though how the outfit that he wore was almost like Elvis :excited:
You mean "Faster Than a Speeding Weirdo", which Gonzo's daredevil antics nearly cost him his dear Camilla.

muppet baby

Reaction score
You mean "Faster Than a Speeding Weirdo", which Gonzo's daredevil antics nearly cost him his dear Camilla.
YES THAT IS IT !:excited::excited: THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAVE WONDERING THAT MOST OF THE DAY . I miss that eposide so much it is one of my faverites even though it does make me cry somewhat still , like the one with fozzie that i spoke about eariler today . Now i will for get it again thanks so much wwfphooh . :smile: you have made my day .

wwfpooh

Reaction score
YES THAT IS IT !:excited::excited: THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAVE WONDERING THAT MOST OF THE DAY . I miss that eposide so much it is one of my faverites even though it does make me cry somewhat still , like the one with fozzie that i spoke about eariler today . Now i will for get it again thanks so much wwfphooh . :smile: you have made my day .
Glad to be of help.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Was he meant to in the first place? His adult counterpart certainly doesn't. XD
Yeah, first season of the Muppet Show, Gonzo tells her several times he has a crush on her.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, first season of the Muppet Show, Gonzo tells her several times he has a crush on her.
But in the first season, the characters aren't their true selves, as the show's just started!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gonzo also indicated a slight comic crush on her in TMM, "I'll eat with you Miss Piggy!" And also in Season 2 or 3 he goes to her dressing room to inform her that he's over his crush on her.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
But in the first season, the characters aren't their true selves, as the show's just started!
And for a more recent example, in "The Muppets on The Muppets" on the Season 2 DVD Gonzo admits to having a crush on her... "It was the 70's, I don't want to talk about it..."