Characters who should have been babies

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I was thinking of a baby Nigel the Conductor or a baby Trumpet Lady. Of course, a baby Clifford and a baby Zippety Zap are up there too, I like these ideas.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Pops as a baby would have been funny... Maybe Sweetums, with a small bow in his fur, and big suspenders.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Fraggles as Babies

It would've been intersesting to see what the Fraggles would've been like as babies.
I gotta agree with you there, Emeowrald. Imagine Wembley, or better yet, Boober, as babies. I wonder what Boober as a baby would be like?

Patricia/cherrypotion27 (a huge Boober fan)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If you get the chance, talk to some of the peeps on the forum here to see if anyone has the full run of Fraggle Rock the Animated Series in their Muppet video libraries. There's a particular episode of the animated series, featuring the song that idealizes the Trash Heap's wishes of Gorgs and Doozers and Fraggles living together in perfect harmony. In the animated series, I believe it was Red who sang the song, though I could be wrong. During the sequence for the song in the animated episode, there's a bit of a dream moment where some of the Fraggle Five are seen as babies.

Hope this helps.

Gloat

Reaction score
Gloat, but thats cos hes my fave and i love 'im

wonder what the frackles would look like as babies ^_^

LincolnHeights

Reaction score
This may sound Silly but I always thought a Baby Swedish Chef would be a good idea. Obviously he wouldn't be a real chef, but he would be a baby from Sweden and wear a little chef's hat and play apron, and always try to cook stuff with whatever he could find around the nursery, like a Peanut Butter and Jelly Caserole :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Baby Uncle Deadly would be the cutest thing ever seen...cute cute cute!

Of course he wouldn't be Uncle Deadly then...if he hadn't died at that point...but who knows.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Two thoughts...

1 Uncle Deadly could've cameoed as himself, a fully animated version of the adult phantomly dragon, as a thirdsometimes substitute uncle for whenever Uncles Statler and Waldorf couldn't make it to babysit the babies.
2 Uncle Dedly could've been brought in in baby form, probably named Baby Deadly or slightly older as Toddler Deadly, comparable to Toddler Janice.
If it were Baby Deadly, they could still get away with making him a spooky baby dragon, sort of guided by the baby form of the Cryptkeeper in the episode Lower Birth.
If it were Toddler Deadly, he could have some signs of his phantomly form present within his physique.
Another thing... He could also have Yorick as a toy skull that comes alive in the imagination segments, much like how Camilla was a stuffed chicken.

muppet baby

Reaction score
It would've been intersesting to see what the Fraggles would've been like as babies.
oh yes that i totally agree that would be great maybe they will do a animated series like that . would be so great . A show like froggle rock but with them as bables would have been great .:wink: