Check This Out...

radionate

Reaction score
Haven't Palisades shown "offical" photos of the Tour Animal that you could add in there too?

GWGumby

Reaction score
D'oh, you're right. There are pics of tour Animal. What did I do with them...

I knew I was missing something.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Wow I had no idea there were that many figures in just 4 series! I love the way you faded the background behind the invisable figures. Very cool. Now that I see Tux Beaker and Bunsen with the rest of the gang I need to get them when they come out. Did you make the rizzo picture to scale with the gonzo one? I mean is that how big he is in comparrison or did you guess?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Please guys talk to me about MAMMA! What does this cool figure look like? Is it fully painted in the photo? What colors were used? Which piece is what color, or rather how was it painted? What about the other figures from S4 being shown off in the Daily Bit? What do they look like? How do they range in size compared to each other and to the rest of the figures? What's these jokes I'm hearing about a "Barbie Piggy" with real hair? Please answer my burning questions!

WiGgY

Reaction score
check the first part of this thread to get all the links

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Often wonder what I will do with the few extra ones I have...
You could always donate them to 'Toys 4 Tots' or auction them for charity and get applauded by some toy magazine for Palisades pro-marriage stance in this crazy world of free love and umarried pokery jiggery ............ of course then you'd have to cover up all the office flings ! :rolleyes:

radionate

Reaction score
Senior Members always need more perks too. :wink:

(I think your should sell them now for an arm and a leg, and then turn around and produce them in a future wave so the rest of us poor people can pick up a set)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Hairfarmer
Ken was able to get Henson to OK a very limited run of Kermit and Piggy in wedding attire which were given to guests at his wedding last month. No they can't sell any of them. We've already tried asking, bribing, begging. He just can't do it. It's entirely posible that some wedding guest may eventually put theirs up on Ebay but not likely.
:smile:
Awwwwww......And those would be SO COOL to have for my sister's wedding....Oh well!
Zombie Beaker? THAT'S an idea!!! Hehehehe.....A "real" hair Piggy would've been COOL....(If it had come out better.) Imagine bruhing & braiding Piggy's hair & such.....
Can we please, PLEASE, PLEEEEAAAASE someday have "Wedding Kermit & Piggy"?????

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
ahhh...new wallpaper...

count, the real hair piggy is a monstrosity that caem about when they were trying ot make it for the EB exclsuive in series one. I looks horrible..hair everyhwere, and something very wrong with the face...

mamma looks like an r2 unit, but painted al silver, the same as steel rabbit, with some red wires and a green "eye" I don't know if those are te final colours or not...I forget what this looked like from the show, so I don't know how accurate it is...