Check This Out...

GWGumby

Reaction score
Okay, same link:
http://webpages.charter.net/gwgumby/muppets-arranged9.jpg

v9.1
-Now with Palisades tour Animal!

I regrouped the Mayhem repaints in the back and moved Inviso-Fozzie out of the way.

WigGy:
Most figures are scaled by guessing and eyeballing it. Rizzo is supposed to come up to about Kermit's collar. I'm sure there are a few in the group that are out of scale.

I also scaled down all the variation figures along the back to about 2/3 the size as those in the front.

Count:

Mamma is somewhat similar to R2D2 in appearance. Domed head, steel garbage canned shape body and wheels rather than feet. Actually it looks like a cross between a garbage can and fire hydrant. A few buttons or lights on the front and lots of red tubing or wires coming out the sides. Two antenna come out either side of the top like long thin horns, and some mini-satellite dishes align the top. At least that's my impression from the pictures. It's basically all steel grey except for the buttons and tubes.

The other series 4 pictures are all the same.

A test Piggy was shown in the Daily Bit today with doll hair rather than sculpted hair. They showed a source image (Piggy from the Muppet Show) and the result of the test which looked very bad. It looked like Piggy's face on a Barbie doll, and not much like the real Piggy.

Joe

Reaction score
every time a new series comes out, I say to myself there's no way they can outdo themselves this time, and every time you do!
the detail on these guys is amazing, can't wait till they come out.

ok, stupid question, I clicked where to buy in hopes that there may be a hint as to who the new store's gonna be, and Toys R Us is listed, is that a typo, or did they finally realize their huge mistake and pick the line up again?

beaker

Reaction score
WOW! That MAMMA looks sweet! Thanks to whoever suggested from MC that they make this! Hmmm, so we definately have some cool packins coming, MAMMA, lobsters, camilla, koozebanes, etc

And those misfire test shots...OMG! I can see why ya didnt want folks to see these...ack!

That Mega Beaker looks like he almost has a Mega Mullet going...Meeeeep!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
WOW! That MAMMA looks sweet! Thanks to whoever suggested from MC that they make this!
It was fate Beaker, fate! A while back I was watching the Dudley Moore episode on my Muppet Show DVD's, marveling in the humor of MAMMA and I thought to myself "didn't Ken ask about robots to possibly be included with Strangepork". I immediatley went online and posted the idea, the rest is history:big_grin:. By the way, Ken (and all else at Palisades), MAMMA looks fantastic, you hit her... him... it dead on, a fantastic adaptation. cool antennas! Whose idea was it to add those to the design?

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
hey guys, whats the info on that tour animal? i've never seen it before.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by RockSTAR girl
Ive seen a pic of it somewhere online, as usual its a case where the variant blows the regular one away.

I originally had heard the first time this would be available was at the rumored March Muppetfest...though, as with most things that kind of, um...never materialized.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Originally posted by RockSTAR girl
Here's the topic by Aerosmith:
LINK Hogthrob

It shows off tour Animal in all his glory.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
oooooooh...ok now i want one.

what are the chances i could actually get one?

Walker Boh

Reaction score
As far as I know, they'll be available through the Collector's Club too, so if you're a member you shouldn't have any problems.